TT for 7's

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
Bro, I saw WTR 5030 lunch time at Uptown. :top:

Awesome man... Saw the plate quite familiar then quickly come back check TT for 7's thread for pics, and voila! Exact same car I saw, with those M Parallels. :love:

awesome rite? wait till u look at the vee twelve...hehe

most probably can't attend tt this Friday..my painter can't promise to deliver my car on that day :(

YaZmEeN;565070 said:
awesome rite? wait till u look at the vee twelve...hehe

most probably can't attend tt this Friday..my painter can't promise to deliver my car on that day :(

Ahh, so that car was Alan's 750iL? :love:

Hope you can come bro. Haha. :top:

Vincent Hor;564832 said:
Can't really answer your question as I have never driven any E38 730iL V8. But I believe engine maintenance could be a bit higher than 728i

The 730 was introduced for a short period only 1994-1996 Therefore the number of units on the road is limited and the number of BMW running with 3.0V 8 M60B30 engine is also quite limited.

Maybe you should do a back to back test drive 728 and 730. Please share with us on your findings.

Hi

I was talking to the 535i e39 v8 owner Yap. The car should be using the similar generation of V8 engine as the 730i E38 v8. According to him suspension, brakes, arms, bushes and wiring are all different compared to the other Inline6 E39. Hard to find spare parts and of course more expensive. The E39 V8 engine is heavy too.

Hope this help.

don't bother with the 3.5.. the 4.4 is the one to have in an E39. tried it, and it's my next car :)

I will be joining this Friday TT 22nd October 2010 at PapaRich at around 10pm. Hopefully the rest of the Se7ens will be there too.

As for our E38 members who wish to have a feel and touch of the AC Kit, please come as I have fitted them to my car already.

Vincent Hor;574738 said:
I will be joining this Friday TT 22nd October 2010 at PapaRich at around 10pm. Hopefully the rest of the Se7ens will be there too.

As for our E38 members who wish to have a feel and touch of the AC Kit, please come as I have fitted them to my car already.

Unker..try me best to be there :rock:

Proposed run for 7's

Friends,

We talked about this in the past and it has died down. When shall we do our 7's run to Kuala Selangor? Also it is high time we all get together for a 7's session and ooggglle at our cars and share up to date experiences. The group is also getting larger and a good opportunity to meet new faces and get to know each other and our cars better.

Any suggested dates???

ssmann;574838 said:
Friends,

We talked about this in the past and it has died down. When shall we do our 7's run to Kuala Selangor? Also it is high time we all get together for a 7's session and ooggglle at our cars and share up to date experiences. The group is also getting larger and a good opportunity to meet new faces and get to know each other and our cars better.

Any suggested dates???

Hi ssmann,

Was thinking of suggesting 6 or 7th Nov but then remembered 5th is Diwali...

Perhaps you can start a new thread with your own suggested date & see how it goes from there..

Cheers :)

yes, been craving for the drive...but this time have to make sure ssmann drive his E38 ONLY...no more poison i can digest for now...hehe

Let's restart our 7's TT

Friends,

It's been a while. I really enjoyed our times at Mutiara Damansara and the comradeship. Let's revive the 7's TT. I propose to make this a monthly affair, let's say the 3rd Friday of every month. I realise this may clash with the Paparich TT, but hey there are 4 Friday's in each month and those who go to Paparich can make 3 Friday's in a month and dedicate one Friday to this small circle. The E38 group I know has increased in size tremendously. Let's revive the old days. Let's have a show of hands for support.

Venue: Teak Lifestyle, Mutiara Damansara
Date: 3rd Friday every month
Time: From 8pm onwards

1. Ssmann

P.S - We still have not completed our target for the 7's drive to Kuala Selangor for seafood. Let's do it before the end of the year. Make this a family affair so as we can consider a drive down either Sat or Sun. My proposed dates are 11/12/18/19 Dec

Serjit, thank for initiating this

Monthly affair sounds good to me. I'm in.
1. Ssmann
2. Kaniz
3. Badrul880
4. Vincent Hor

1. Ssmann
2. Kaniz
3. Badrul880
4. Vincent Hor
10. DigitalPunk

1. Ssmann
2. Kaniz
3. Badrul880
4. Vincent Hor
5.BimmerE38 (Suresh)
10. DigitalPunk

1. Ssmann
2. Kaniz
3. Badrul880
4. Vincent Hor
5.BimmerE38 (Suresh)
6. yeop
10. DigitalPunk

ssmann;581059 said:
Friends,

It's been a while. I really enjoyed our times at Mutiara Damansara and the comradeship. Let's revive the 7's TT. I propose to make this a monthly affair, let's say the 3rd Friday of every month. I realise this may clash with the Paparich TT, but hey there are 4 Friday's in each month and those who go to Paparich can make 3 Friday's in a month and dedicate one Friday to this small circle. The E38 group I know has increased in size tremendously. Let's revive the old days. Let's have a show of hands for support.

Venue: Teak Lifestyle, Mutiara Damansara
Date: 3rd Friday every month
Time: From 8pm onwards

1. Ssmann
2. Kadir_rashid

P.S - We still have not completed our target for the 7's drive to Kuala Selangor for seafood. Let's do it before the end of the year. Make this a family affair so as we can consider a drive down either Sat or Sun. My proposed dates are 11/12/18/19 Dec

Im in for the dedicated TT, as for the drive to kuala selangor im also interested, but the dates proposed i wont be around as i will be in London....

1. Ssmann
2. Kaniz
3. Badrul880
4. Vincent Hor
5. kadir_rashid
10. DigitalPunk

Top Bottom