TT for 7's

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
DigitalPunk;564116 said:
Can I suggest come over to join the Fri unofficial TT at Paparich, 3Two Square? It is located opposite of Toyota showroom, Section 14, PJ. This is the regular unofficial Fri TT place.

Got tiger there or not????

Guys, I have just removed the 25/6/10 date from the thread title so u'all can recycle the thread for ur 7's meet.

Enjoy! :rock:

badrul880;564186 said:
Aiya.. buy 2 dozen before 10pm la.. :listen:

Bro...aku tau aku bhai....but not la karat sampai 2 dozen.....hehehehehehe...reminiscing younger days :sleep:

at the paintshop la bro...respray all the black panel, touch up here and there. now the painter call me said my car got crank but refuse to start...haiya

DigitalPunk;564192 said:
So how? Any 7er comming to 3Two Square on Fri 10pm?

digitalpunk ...seems to me another rempitting session after the TT on mind ....

YaZmEeN;564210 said:
at the paintshop la bro...respray all the black panel, touch up here and there. now the painter call me said my car got crank but refuse to start...haiya

Hiyo.....that means starter OK....check battery bro....sometimes the battery drain habis like this one....although lights and all may still work....weird, but heard this can happen

now that guy told me my spark plugs got wet with the oil. cranking is doing fine which shows that the battery is ok.

now abit demotivated :(

YaZmEeN;564226 said:
now that guy told me my spark plugs got wet with the oil. cranking is doing fine which shows that the battery is ok.

now abit demotivated :(

hmmm...strange....got top leak ke? sounds strange la.....

ssmann;564189 said:
Bro...aku tau aku bhai....but not la karat sampai 2 dozen.....hehehehehehe...reminiscing younger days :sleep:

Dont worry.. If you pass out, Lisa De Inn is near. Im sure it will make you happy hehe:top:

Will see how tomorrow morning.... another sad day for me :(

ssmann;564227 said:
hmmm...strange....got top leak ke? sounds strange la.....

The spa still there ke bro?

badrul880;564286 said:
Dont worry.. If you pass out, Lisa De Inn is near. Im sure it will make you happy hehe:top:

commercial break:

ssman now blue colour :top: hooray!!! :D

okay, now back to our program..

badrul880;564286 said:

for you bro.. i take you some place better. also nearby :)

Like to join you all 38er if my e38 tested good & reliability for long journey Bworth KL to and fro....

Top Bottom