Took my Quiksilver out on the park and 'balik kampung' recently

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
aidilj;771941 said:
Bro, what to see with my ride, nothing special. Your M and SMG are different story.

You're being too humble bro ... The amount of work done to your ride even the professionals pun dok garu kepala and tabik mamu kat hang tau! Definitely plenty to see bro especially your carputer and quad xenons projects :love: Do let me know bro when you're in KL ... also nak mintak advise sikit and gain knowledge hehe :4:

nitedevil;771958 said:
Bro Congratsss on your new addition in the fa

sweet ride...

Hehe thanks bro :4:

[video=youtube;wU40o0Bgu0A]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wU40o0Bgu0A&feature=related[/video]

[video=youtube;vF5-9OxFV4g]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vF5-9OxFV4g&feature=related[/video]

Awesome piece of driving! ... Aiseh skrg dah gian balik nak drive ni hehehe

Thanks for sharing bro :top:

BlackCat;772311 said:
Congratulations!

Thanks bro :4: Am still stoked about it hehe though i suspect once i see the parts cost i'l be crying quietly lol

SilverBullet;771747 said:
hati2 bro B33mEr, si Fireuz tu tido lambat sbb tgk puorno...kat rig tu mmg sangaaap..hahaha

congratss bro for the beast! powerful, manual and lightweight..superb combo :top:

pasni jgn lupe update signature with mini pictures of it orait..

Drilling kat laut dgn drilling kt darat lain woo, Duk lelama kat laut ni blh lupa technique men'drilling kat darat bro, so revisions are require!! :21:

SilverBullet;771761 said:
sorry double post...internet offshore ni hampeh betui..hehehe

Aik, sejak biler hang naik balik offshore?? Nak tambah fund mau kasi tambah fowerr itu tuwin terbO ke??

SilverBullet;771762 said:
Fireuz, congrats on your new family member :) good that everything went out fine..so after this can mod mod more!! hehe

(sori lambat sikit wish..hope it's not too late :) )

Thanks bro, lu memang slalu lambat.. haha.. To bro B33mEr, nothing special, I just got a new son on the last 15-Aug, Alhamdulilah, future BMW owner came to the world!! Ada driver, baru bleh start fikir new fleet! :wink:

B33mEr;772313 said:
Thanks bro :4: Am still stoked about it hehe though i suspect once i see the parts cost i'l be crying quietly lol

Take your time and enjoy the ownership bro...

Fireuz;772333 said:

Thanks bro, lu memang slalu lambat.. haha.. To bro B33mEr, nothing special, I just got a new son on the last 15-Aug, Alhamdulilah, future BMW owner came to the world!! Ada driver, baru bleh start fikir new fleet! :wink:

Wahh ... congrats to you and wifey bro :top: Ini macam kena angkat X5 sebijik bro ... nasib baik BMW xde mpv hehehe

Looks like this is the most HOT thread of the week... E36 + ///M = Attention :)

V-Man;772391 said:
Looks like this is the most HOT thread of the week... E36 + ///M = Attention :)

Haha ... sekejap je bro after that it'll be normal as usual ... Just sharing my excitement (and pain lol) :love:

Couldn't help but noticing [in the 1st vid iM posted] how the passenger was holding tight to his camera as opposed to how the driver was holding the wheels...

Anyone else noticed this too?

"WTH am I doing here... SH*T, SH*T, SH*T!!! Watch out for that bus dude... Fook that was pissin' close!"

BlackCat;772838 said:
Couldn't help but noticing [in the 1st vid iM posted] how the passenger was holding tight to his camera as opposed to how the driver was holding the wheels...

Anyone else noticed this too?

"WTH am I doing here... SH*T, SH*T, SH*T!!! Watch out for that bus dude... Fook that was pissin' close!"

Hahaha .. now that you mention it the passenger was stiff as a wood and holding the camera with a death grip lol

Whoahh!!! First time dapat tengok kete..awesome! Always loved the e36 M3.

Congrats bro.. welcome to the 300+bhp club;)

Ni sure bangun pagi belum sempat gosok gigi dah turun tengok kete dulu hehe..

Congrats on your new ride bro!

Wah, I MIA for awhile already got new ///M ah! :biggrin:

supergripen;779857 said:
Whoahh!!! First time dapat tengok kete..awesome! Always loved the e36 M3.

Congrats bro.. welcome to the 300+bhp club;)

Ni sure bangun pagi belum sempat gosok gigi dah turun tengok kete dulu hehe..

Hehehe ... Thanks for the welcome bro :top: Am still excited about the ride :rock: but can't be too excited nanti takut Quiksilver jeles laa pulak haha and not only morning but every nite also i kiss both of them good night and tuck them to sleep :4:

IMAG1371.jpg

Eggie86;779864 said:
Congrats on your new ride bro!

Wah, I MIA for awhile already got new ///M ah! :biggrin:

Thanks bro :4: It's been my my dream for a long time to own an M so i just grab at the opportunity though my in-laws are not happy about it but what the hell you live only once :rock:

Eggie86;780642 said:
Haha will keep an eye out for both rides then whenever I'm out and about. :D

Looks like you too senyap-senyap got yourself a new ride, a Jag summore :love: Give me a ride one of these days never ridden in a Jaguar before :4:

Latest update ... Change VCG and spark plugs

Got it for quite cheap RM195 for six plugs Denso Iridium IK20
IMAG1444_zps6789e28e.jpg

Opening of the valve cover
IMAG1445_zps0dee7624.jpg

Older spark plug coil screw type ... the newer coils got rid of the screws and use a snap on socket
IMAG1448_zpsbc314a4b.jpg

10 yr old spark plug - Stated as NGK RS which is a damn good plugs if you ask me.
IMAG1454_zps1c7fcb7a.jpg

Comparison 4 prongs type against Denso
IMAG1455_zpsf02bcfbe.jpg

Decided to change the valve cover gasket (VCG) because it was leaking oil and it drips on the exhaust manifold which causes smoke and unpleasant smell Pictured is the old gasket ... hardened like plastic.
IMAG1514_zps62e746ad.jpg

Valve cover being clean and prepped
IMAG1515.jpg

Spanking clean baby!!! I was really happy to see that the top half still looks pristine and there is no varnish mark on the VANOS cover which you would normally see :rock:
IMAG1508_zpsfc085991.jpg

replaced the old one and got new fresh rubber grommets
IMAG1525_zps5bf0425d.jpg

Closeup
IMAG1516_zpsee5b74df.jpg

Done :4:
IMAG1529_zps1a532eb2.jpg

Could feel the car is a bit sluggish at low end but higher up in the rpm range it feels great. Could be the plugs ... Currently i have intermittent CEL which i really need to sort that out. I suspect it's the 02 sensors ...

Edit: Oh yes ... Selamat Hari Raya Adiladha and Happy Holidays everyone!!! :4:

why u change from 4 tits plug to 1 tit plug? It makes the engine less horny la. hahaha

Top Bottom