Toll Naik Lagi ?

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
supergripen said:
exactly my sentiments bro..

high income tax,increasing costs(toll,toll,toll,petrol,petrol,petrol),no contracts without KJ's approval(who the f### is he anyways??),not enuff policeman(interpol std 1:250/malaysia boleh 1:1570+),crime rates off the charts!!...

super....

I can feel u dude .........

I think Msia @ KL and Selangor will win if got "The Most Toll in Town Contest"

U travel around .....hv u see any country else got some many toll?

Lionel_Koh said:
I can feel u dude .........

I think Msia @ KL and Selangor will win if got "The Most Toll in Town Contest"

U travel around .....hv u see any country else got some many toll?

its a norm elsewhere for the tollrates to actually come down..in fact,in Germany the rates came down all the way to zero over the years.now,its free.

that's the difference between 'government for the people' as compared to 'people for the government' despite what the PM says..

for me,a bike is not practical cuz i've got a family..so no choice la.good thing my workplace is just 10mins away from home and i've got company transport!!

supergripen said:
its a norm elsewhere for the tollrates to actually come down..in fact,in Germany the rates came down all the way to zero over the years.now,its free.

that's the difference between 'government for the people' as compared to 'people for the government' despite what the PM says..

for me,a bike is not practical cuz i've got a family..so no choice la.good thing my workplace is just 10mins away from home and i've got company transport!!

Yes ...agreed tat .......Toll rate shld reduce accd to the loan and the profit tat they obtained .......

Sadly Msia pratise the other way....the reason always @ HW making lost(Fxxx).....High maintenance ......

The worst is .........our Msia kerajaan willing to sign a contact wit them to corect toll for long period @ >20 yrs ......somemore agreed for the increament of 10% every 3 yrs !!!!!! wat the hell .......I really want to know based on wat fact they agreed the above term ........

jarance said:
ooiii what do you mean everthing naik??? Standard mana ada naik..

Quality also never naik!!!!!!!!!!

Somemore want to do Teh Tarik and bring roti canai to space .........:confused:

Lionel_Koh said:
Yes ...agreed tat .......Toll rate shld reduce accd to the loan and the profit tat they obtained .......

Sadly Msia pratise the other way....the reason always @ HW making lost(Fxxx).....High maintenance ......

The worst is .........our Msia kerajaan willing to sign a contact wit them to corect toll for long period @ >20 yrs ......somemore agreed for the increament of 10% every 3 yrs !!!!!! wat the hell .......I really want to know based on wat fact they agreed the above term ........

..maybe we should all teach them a lesson and not use those tolled roads,if that's even possible!!!

thing is,u use trunk roads,these are filled with inconsiderate lorry and bus drivers,some of which are not even malaysian(driving ethics not in their vocab)!! with suspect skills and driving permits!!! damn.... what a rat hole.

alas,we must make the best of what we have..like it or not.what to do..

supergripen said:
..maybe we should all teach them a lesson and not use those tolled roads,if that's even possible!!!

thing is,u use trunk roads,these are filled with inconsiderate lorry and bus drivers,some of which are not even malaysian(driving ethics not in their vocab)!! with suspect skills and driving permits!!! damn.... what a rat hole.

alas,we must make the best of what we have..like it or not.what to do..

If i got alternative .....will definately away from the toll........

But from my house at Mahkota Cheras ......u need to pay 2 toll to reach KL .........

The worst is at our place .........The a road just newly built in front of the toll.....Tot we can avoid at least toll.....Hahahahhahah.......

The the best thing happend ......The Grand Saga hw block the road saying the road is illegal:eek: But according to the record ....tat road approved when the developer summit the plan to develop tat area and its b4 the hw built.....Went to see our Mr SammyVellu ........u know wat he say????? Jalan ini illegal although all legal docs summit to him .......The result ....tat road still block by Grand Saga after 2 yrs completed ........Msia Boleh....Sammy Boleh .......

Lionel, its similar at the Eastin/Phileo Damansara toll, the slip road has a traffic light and the interval is 30 secs and hence the massive jam at peak hours. So, you have no choice but forced to pay toll.

We deserved the govt we voted in. Everything is shoved into our @$$ whether we like it or not. Crude oil prices has come down, but petrol prices still remain the same. According to the minister, prior to this the govt has provided plenty of subsidy, so now to cover part of the subsidy paid out earlier.

Tail I win, head you lose!!

govt staffs now need to pay for their BIG BUNGALOWS , so cannot subsidize anything else...haha =)

ALBundy said:
Lionel, its similar at the Eastin/Phileo Damansara toll, the slip road has a traffic light and the interval is 30 secs and hence the massive jam at peak hours. So, you have no choice but forced to pay toll.

We deserved the govt we voted in. Everything is shoved into our @$$ whether we like it or not. Crude oil prices has come down, but petrol prices still remain the same. According to the minister, prior to this the govt has provided plenty of subsidy, so now to cover part of the subsidy paid out earlier.

Tail I win, head you lose!!

Hey what Petronas making shite loads of money last year

sithwarrior said:
Hey what Petronas making shite loads of money last year

... that's exactly what Mahathir said a few yrs ago when being questioned "how are all the mega projects going to be funded when the country had huge budget deficit?"
so I think the money are being spend or spent on these projects already:(

jarance said:
ooiii what do you mean everthing naik??? Standard mana ada naik..
might be vulgar a bit semua naik,toll naik!...minyak naik!Lu olang agaji naik....my "Konek" tak naik la . I'm not scared being warned by my profanities...even infront of JPJ officer I oso say ma...." latuk selalu mau minum ,gua punya konek tarak syok la. Gua pun mua kong kek jugak.

I'm in lowest line of logistic. So I always met those Sandman Personel.

Initially, there was no project for highway. Out of a sudden, when North-South highway project was announced, everybody was happy. Now, everybody is not happy because there was no project and the toll rate is rising..

Same cycle again..

Next round -- Banting-Taiping Coastal Highway.

funfer_fahrer said:
Initially, there was no project for highway. Out of a sudden, when North-South highway project was announced, everybody was happy. Now, everybody is not happy because there was no project and the toll rate is rising..

Same cycle again..

lu happy la bro,balik Tepen' ikut highway baru!! aku pun boleh gak..balik Parit Buntaq.

supergripen said:
lu happy la bro,balik Tepen' ikut highway baru!! aku pun boleh gak..balik Parit Buntaq.

loh..hang oghang Parit Buntag ka??? I dulu mengaji kat Methodist. Hang??? Seri Perak ka???

funfer_fahrer said:
Same cycle again..

Bro funfer i tot they announced aledi wat to cancel rite, correct me if im wrong

Anyway waaaahhh terror u hah 1.1hr to tepeng & dont forget to check wit online saman .com.my

Mula-mula naik harga minyak... barang semua naik, gomen said change ur lifestyle.

Now toll naik, gomen will say dont use highway and for those living in housing estate yang no choice have to use highway, gomen will say pindah saja lah.

Ini semua angkara tuhannn....

Top Bottom