Tinting films

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
honey282;800421 said:
For my case, the tint is complimentary FOC.
:p

Just nice if it is Complimentary provided it is a good Tint and you have the Warranty lor.

Mat F30;800253 said:
Refer back to the thread original question. Anybody tried Wingard security tint?

I've tried. Its useless. Its good for about a year then it starts getting hotter and hotter. Not sure if the authorized dealer cheated and use a fake tint or not but am quite surprised with their inferior quality since they are panels for PORSCHE :(
Plus the colour choices at Wingard are very limited. They dont have dark ones. Everybody can see me clearly everytime I passed by. Now dont even dare to dig nose in my car not to mention must be extra careful when fetching "friends"

Do you guys get a v kool card after the tinting? I had my v kool fixed recently (S40' sides and E70 front). Feel disappointed after awhile as kinda not real v kool. I had my earlier v kool fixed with member card after that and it is really different.

Anyone has any experience to share?

CKHoe;801599 said:
Do you guys get a v kool card after the tinting? I had my v kool fixed recently (S40' sides and E70 front). Feel disappointed after awhile as kinda not real v kool. I had my earlier v kool fixed with member card after that and it is really different.

Anyone has any experience to share?

I checked and confirmed that the tint which are complimentary is somehow a cheat. The tint is a mix of branded+cheapo. :(
e.g if BMW claimed it is Vkool = front windscreen Vkool+side and rear no brand tint
LoL

honey282;801659 said:
I checked and confirmed that the tint which are complimentary is somehow a cheat. The tint is a mix of branded+cheapo. :(
e.g if BMW claimed it is Vkool = front windscreen Vkool+side and rear no brand tint
LoL

Anyway to proof it? I want to claim from them if its true, they told me its vkool and written down on the order form I think.

ccthien;801660 said:
Anyway to proof it? I want to claim from them if its true, they told me its vkool and written down on the order form I think.

Not sure for your case but you may check with Vkool authorized installers I think.
In my case, I told the SA not to mix my order for 3M tint, and he only promised me best effort. LOL

Top Bottom