Rear light tint

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
have to agree with aidilj on the rear light.

rearlight.jpg

I was seriously thinking of blacking out the rear lights of my E34 (recently painted black)...but I think I'll go with blacking out the signal alone. Don't like the current yellow neither the white.

Bro Ibrahim Hanif, the original tail light is ok to me. Be it amber or clear. But if you must tint, a light smoke is enough. and it must have a shiny surface not matte as in your pictures. It does not blend well with your car.

I'm with the others with this one, not my cup of tea. Looks a bit out of place and a bit cheap in my opinion. If you ran a poll I think about 80% would disapprove your over tinting of the rear lights.

However, its your car, whatever keeps your boat floating man...

Oh, one other thing, you really need a sport bumper to go with that.

DONT POST CI version RACUN me more la !!!!!!! actually different cars have different colors and light design. Black smoke rear light is looking cun especially from the X6. Simply because the desgin of the clear light in between and match to the car. So, make sure u tested it 1st, ask more oppinion from BMW friends by posting pictures. It looks nice on the X6 doesnt it will look nice on our E46. Basically, i prefer aidilj posted clear between red. See my car white colour doesnt match my rear light meh ? heheheh :D

perryyip73;555321 said:
DONT POST CI version RACUN me more la !!!!!!! actually different cars have different colors and light design. Black smoke rear light is looking cun especially from the X6. Simply because the desgin of the clear light in between and match to the car. So, make sure u tested it 1st, ask more oppinion from BMW friends by posting pictures. It looks nice on the X6 doesnt it will look nice on our E46. Basically, i prefer aidilj posted clear between red. See my car white colour doesnt match my rear light meh ? heheheh :D

I like this match...:top:

aidilj;555276 said:
What you did to your car seems off to me. If you dont like the amber stripe, go for red-clear-red then

picture.php

Yup.:banghead: I'm looking for it. Anyone with good price?.

e39touring;555292 said:
Bro Ibrahim Hanif, the original tail light is ok to me. Be it amber or clear. But if you must tint, a light smoke is enough. and it must have a shiny surface not matte as in your pictures. It does not blend well with your car.

Looking for the red white red tail light. Anyone with good price?. Please help me. I don't like the amber color tail light. :eek:

the tint is too dark. I think u shud put one layer only.
For me, it not a nice setup. Just my 2 cents. ;-)

teknokrat;555371 said:
the tint is too dark. I think u shud put one layer only.
For me, it not a nice setup. Just my 2 cents. ;-)

I want to eliminate the amber color actually. I think it's too dark also and not legal here. Anyone selling the red white red tail lights including the front signal lamp?

Cheers:top:

Ibrahim Hanif;554989 said:
Dear all,

I just want to share with you guys. I just tinted a double layer smoke film on my rear light. How is it looks?. Need your sincere opinion please. :listen:

Thanks & Cheers

salam

imho you should have surveyed before committing (the tail light tinting) or else it would be too late and heart-breaking.

Ibrahim Hanif;555375 said:
I want to eliminate the amber color actually. I think it's too dark also and not legal here. Anyone selling the red white red tail lights including the front signal lamp?

Cheers:top:

I dont get it, if you like your car with the dark tint then you should stick to it! It's your car, the look you prefer might not be agreeable with others but that doesn't matter now does it? :top:

Do you really want to know my opinion?

It looks cheap, illegal, typical Ah Beng wannabe style and TOTALLY bastardised and compromised look of your UDM.

I didn't know that 318 came with 2lt engine, is this true?

But hey, its your UDM, do whatever you want with it.

Top Bottom