Rear light tint

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
dear ibrahim
nothing is wrong turn the car to outstanding as long as you able to accept whatever you did . sometime we not really enjoy the result but we do enjoy the process.good job bro. somehow it still BMW ultimate driving machine.

kgb;556228 said:
Do you really want to know my opinion?

It looks cheap, illegal, typical Ah Beng wannabe style and TOTALLY bastardised and compromised look of your UDM.

I didn't know that 318 came with 2lt engine, is this true?

But hey, its your UDM, do whatever you want with it.

N42 engine 2 litre valvetronic

ya bro.. to beautify yr car you should change bumper and exhaust tip.. no need to tint the rear lights.

Ibrahim Hanif;554989 said:
Dear all,

I just want to share with you guys. I just tinted a double layer smoke film on my rear light. How is it looks?. Need your sincere opinion please. :listen:

Thanks & Cheers

What you need is something like this,slightly smoked (attached pic).
Not 90% tint on your brake lights. It is dangerous to drive your car like that, plus that 2.0 badge doesn't belong in there IMHO.

yeah.. slightly tint at signal light should be better.. a bit shinny tint not matte..
anyone know where to find the tint a bit shinny tint not the normal tint??
cheaper than buy a new smoke tail lamp..hehehe...

EEEE30;556950 said:
What you need is something like this,slightly smoked (attached pic).
Not 90% tint on your brake lights. It is dangerous to drive your car like that, plus that 2.0 badge doesn't belong in there IMHO.

weiiii ! Ci again, dont racun me la :D what model is that ci ? 320 ? 325 ? 330 ? or m3 ? nice la !

perryyip73;557077 said:
weiiii ! Ci again, dont racun me la :D what model is that ci ? 320 ? 325 ? 330 ? or m3 ? nice la !

Bro u are out of topic la..for this thread.
Sumore no one racun u la, don't always siok sendiri la....
:listen::listen::listen:

off topic again:
i also got poisoned...anyway where can i buy the csl rear trunk? i m on 4door e46, i assume it is just plug n play for the csl trunk rite, no need to do any other modification?

on topic:
i tinted my rear light too..dont care what ppl think, as long as i love it! hehe

azeL_Inc;557097 said:
off topic again:
i also got poisoned...anyway where can i buy the csl rear trunk? i m on 4door e46, i assume it is just plug n play for the csl trunk rite, no need to do any other modification?

on topic:
i tinted my rear light too..dont care what ppl think, as long as i love it! hehe

I guess there is a CSL Spoiler to attach to the stock trunk. Looks OK to me instead of change the whole trunk. :listen:

Ibrahim Hanif;557596 said:
I guess there is a CSL Spoiler to attach to the stock trunk. Looks OK to me instead of change the whole trunk. :listen:

indeed..any idea where to get those from?

azeL_Inc;557711 said:
indeed..any idea where to get those from?

I saw at CM racing JB. If you are in in KL try Redzone. I guess. I don't know what's the price. :listen:

Top Bottom