This is how they 'force' us to stop hiring foreigners...

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
aDrIaN;404208 said:
Maca.......i got chikus last time. Instead of paying RM4 per hour i pay them 5 or 6. Ask Lionel they all. They still dont want to come say my place parking like shit. Last time got local chinese chikus!!! They all tapau already. So now only myanmar and bangla and nepal. I got myanmar chiku u wan ar? Not very good in speaking but im sure body language she understand. Hahahahaha!!!!!

aiyo yo samy. nowdays, must look local. cannot allow money to go out of the country, so support local cikus. :D hahahaha.....aisey, parking problem? u go early to u're restaurant laa, then reserve some places for them to park. :D :D

Already did last time. Put orange cones and kerusi also got. My neighbours all fuck me upside down. Say they will call mpsj and saman my ass. Hehehe. Local chikus must meet special requirements also. :D

Must be chun. Not like kena langar lori.:D
Must be 20 or below.
Must have pleasant personality. Able to flirt is an added bonus.
Knowledge of local dialects is very much appreciated. Extensive cursing and swearing not encouraged.
Must be a team player. Especially when customers want particular ones to take orders.
Must be independent.
Must possess valid driving licence.
Previous working experience is an advantage.
Only walk in interviews will be entertained.
Send ur resume to the HR Manager behind the cashier counter wearing a singlet and his guts all over the place and a ciggie in his mouth.

jarance;404243 said:
ai pee, ai chi, ai tua liap ni.. where to find? (read in hokkien)

*whisper* Psst.... i know one nice papaya farm in sunway my fren say meet ur requirement. Hehehe.....

i have a feeling i'm gona see more exotic cars and a couple of the lovely Zonda F on the highway with those insignias on the number plate.....

the horse is strong in this one

shawnglory;404805 said:
i have a feeling i'm gona see more exotic cars and a couple of the lovely Zonda F on the highway with those insignias on the number plate.....

the horse is strong in this one

:stupid::stupid::stupid::stupid::stupid::stupid::stupid::stupid::stupid::stupid:

aDrIaN;404215 said:
Already did last time. Put orange cones and kerusi also got. My neighbours all fuck me upside down. Say they will call mpsj and saman my ass. Hehehe. Local chikus must meet special requirements also. :D

Must be chun. Not like kena langar lori.:D
Must be 20 or below.
Must have pleasant personality. Able to flirt is an added bonus.
Knowledge of local dialects is very much appreciated. Extensive cursing and swearing not encouraged.
Must be a team player. Especially when customers want particular ones to take orders.
Must be independent.
Must possess valid driving licence.
Previous working experience is an advantage.
Only walk in interviews will be entertained.
Send ur resume to the HR Manager behind the cashier counter wearing a singlet and his guts all over the place and a ciggie in his mouth.

weiii...u'r criteria is very good la....damn , should have come to your shop when first opened. :D aiyaa...now ekonomi meleset......i'm sure u can find locals to do the 'job'. be patriotic laa...M'sia boleh. :D :D

sachseelan;405088 said:

Very very true.......
Its not a gimmick. Its happening in real life and all around us. Cant deny the facts. What to do.....poor ppl like us kena bully. Rich fellas get a way with it. Look at the fancy restaurants in Changkat Bukit Bintang. A lot of them hire illegal 'expats' to work. They dont raid them coz their bosses or well connected might be dining there. I never heard or see a polis sapu truck there b4. But the lorong at Alor always kena. Why?

the real question is why this shop get it but the shop next door with the same modus operandi gets away scott free...

aDrIaN;406242 said:
Very very true.......
Its not a gimmick. Its happening in real life and all around us. Cant deny the facts. What to do.....poor ppl like us kena bully. Rich fellas get a way with it. Look at the fancy restaurants in Changkat Bukit Bintang. A lot of them hire illegal 'expats' to work. They dont raid them coz their bosses or well connected might be dining there. I never heard or see a polis sapu truck there b4. But the lorong at Alor always kena. Why?

got $$$ all oso can 1... :rolleyes:

Also they scared they kena fired for raiding the wrong restaurant at the wrong time with the wrong ppl eating inside. Just like our beloved coppers. Why u think they ask for ur IC 1st before anything else? So they dont bribe the wrong ppl. But it helps if u also slot in ur lawyer card or chief justice name card after the fella say "sekalang sudah salah saya sudah nampak macam mana?'

Top Bottom