This is how they 'force' us to stop hiring foreigners...

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

aDrIaN

Club Guest
With the recent hype about the foreign worker issue, i jus tgot this letter frm my foreign workers agents. So be prepared to pay sick money for a coffee or a nasi lemak or roti canai the next time u go to your favourite mamak or kopitiam. Try to work this out. This is not including the worker's salary of RM1,200 - RM 1,400.Imagine how much mamaks have to pay for their workers having so many workers and 24 hour shifts. So expect to pay for a RM1.00 for a roti canai and RM3.00 for a teh tarik. The names and numbers have been editted.
newlevyfeeeditedh.jpg

I call it Manglish... Malaysian Mangled English. That says so much of the current standard of English in Malaysia. How to compete like that in the international business world????

fabianyee;403971 said:
wah, the england veli the broken...

flash;403975 said:
I call it Manglish... Malaysian Mangled English. That says so much of the current standard of English in Malaysia. How to compete like that in the international business world????

Ke ke ke and they making such a big huu haa over teaching Maths and Science in English.

If only they would realize how important English is....

So the levy "WAS" RM3,900 and the "LATE" government "WILL" make further announcement.. :eek:

Wah! Mamak shop can afford these prices meh! Incredible profit they must have made!.. :eek:

So the RM3,900 levy has now been changed to a newer levy and the Government that will issue the announcement is dead.

I think the thread title need to alter a bit..

it should be..

"This is how they 'force' foreign workers to become illegal..."

... no employers that's in their right mind would renew their foreign workers' permit..

astroboy;403984 said:
So the levy "WAS" RM3,900 and the "LATE" government "WILL" make further announcement.. :eek:

Wah! Mamak shop can afford these prices meh! Incredible profit they must have made!.. :eek:

Wei mamak business is good shit la. If your location is good confirm it'll bloom no matter what.

jarance;404007 said:
It this the government official stand or the agent stand?

The Malaysia Goverment new rules.But not now to be increace.May be soon.May be increace for new application for Foreign Workers(new comer),for existing(renewal) permit still remain as usuall.The Home Minister will decide later for the public.All heads depatment still meeting in this matters.In the facts is,the goverment levies will be increase soon.Cheers.

so my tosai and mamak mee will also go up !!!

so no toll hike, gov pays the subsidy, so to find the extra cash, something has to go up...

pussy;404147 said:
so my tosai and mamak mee will also go up !!!

so no toll hike, gov pays the subsidy, so to find the extra cash, something has to go up...

pussy are u an illegal migrant ??? especially after a few bottles of beers .....

this is killing us! sometimes is not that we dont want to engage local, they are too picky!
such as the cleaning up of a restaurant after closing hours, i think if the boss has no helpers to take care of the cleaning + washing up jobs, soon lots of restaurant will wind up...

jarance;404007 said:
It this the government official stand or the agent stand?

They got the memo from Lembaga Hal Ehwal Dalam Negeri HQ in Putrajaya. SO the memo is sent the 250+ registered foreign worker agencies, so called outsource companies. So they forward the memos to us. And yes we may pay much more for our nasi lemak and teh tarik and tosai.

astroboy;404045 said:
I think the thread title need to alter a bit..

it should be..

"This is how they 'force' foreign workers to become illegal..."

... no employers that's in their right mind would renew their foreign workers' permit..

I for sure wont renew my workers permit. Mad ah? How many cups of coffee and teh tarik only will make 3.9k. Either makan joints will close or charge more for food and not to mention shit-ass service. Msians have been well known for being not customer oriented. Look at the toll booth operators. Or supermarket check out cashiers. Face like kena fuck.

this wont last long...now all show and dance for the upcoming elections. u think its so easy to stop the permit business? imagine all the ppl in KDN, immigration etc with loss of income. tsk. u think ppl will waste 35 yrs of their life wokring in govt, earning peanuts for the good of the country?? heh heh heh....

aDrIaN;404204 said:
I for sure wont renew my workers permit. Mad ah? How many cups of coffee and teh tarik only will make 3.9k. Either makan joints will close or charge more for food and not to mention shit-ass service. Msians have been well known for being not customer oriented. Look at the toll booth operators. Or supermarket check out cashiers. Face like kena fuck.

adrian...u own a restaurant/mamak?? why dont u deport all u're banglas...and hire some nice young ciku's laaaaa!!!!! then i will start a riot to have our BMW TT's in your restaurant everyweek. :top: :D

Spaceman;404170 said:
this is killing us! sometimes is not that we dont want to engage local, they are too picky!
such as the cleaning up of a restaurant after closing hours, i think if the boss has no helpers to take care of the cleaning + washing up jobs, soon lots of restaurant will wind up...

They want high pay less work and less hours. Mamaks runs on 12 hour shifts. Some shops run on 10 hours. Mine is on 12 hour shifts and 2 cycles. So if i employ a local they work 8 hour shifts. Then i need 3 cycles. 7am-3pm 12pm-8pm and 4pm-12 midnite. My original 12 hours is 7am-7pm and 12pm to 12 am. Instead of paying 2 shifts now i have to pay an additional extra shift. Just say RM1k per person. I need at least 2 on the floor and 2 in the kitchen. So its an additional RM4k per month overheads. 1 yr ill be paying RM48k. So how much should i sell my nasi lemak or kopi-o? Government want us all to die.

ramsing;404206 said:
adrian...u own a restaurant/mamak?? why dont u deport all u're banglas...and hire some nice young ciku's laaaaa!!!!! then i will start a riot to have our BMW TT's in your restaurant everyweek. :top: :D

Maca.......i got chikus last time. Instead of paying RM4 per hour i pay them 5 or 6. Ask Lionel they all. They still dont want to come say my place parking like shit. Last time got local chinese chikus!!! They all tapau already. So now only myanmar and bangla and nepal. I got myanmar chiku u wan ar? Not very good in speaking but im sure body language she understand. Hahahahaha!!!!!

Top Bottom