The F10 Key Fob

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
xero200;642227 said:

I think the choice is very limited in Malaysia..? If you order from UK/Germany, u can add everything u want..! including the Mineral White color on your F10.. its gorgeous... check this out..

http://www.m3post.com/forums/showthread.php?t=454122

Yeah, in MY, even the 535i doesn't come with the surround view cameras which I find extremely handy...

[video=youtube;ApFUSuX0CFo]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ApFUSuX0CFo[/video]
(I've included a video link this time, just in case I'm accused of splattering terms nobody's heard of...)

xero200;642303 said:
Yeah, in MY, even the 535i doesn't come with the surround view cameras which I find extremely handy...

(I've included a video link this time, just in case I'm accused of splattering terms nobody's heard of...)

I totally agreed with you xero200... The surround view is one of the must have option due the size of the F10... Am wondering anyone here know whether it is able to retrofit it to our car...
And another good option should be available should be the auto tail gate... It will be much more convenient... Especially with soft close as well..

kennycheun;642334 said:
I totally agreed with you xero200... The surround view is one of the must have option due the size of the F10... Am wondering anyone here know whether it is able to retrofit it to our car...
And another good option should be available should be the auto tail gate... It will be much more convenient... Especially with soft close as well..

i read somewhere saying that the surround view is not that necessary... i think the Park Distance Control would already do the job.. having a rear view camera is a plus as they measure whether we could slot into the parking for ya.. just my humble opinion..

Actually the Surround View Camera's the most valuable and used option on my F10. It's real handy when we need to squeeze through double parked cars, narrow alleys, tight corners in carparks, etc. Even though the reverse camera's available, I hardly turn them on as I could use the PDC to gauge the proximity of objects around the car.

Another nice option I was pretty happy with is the auto tail gate and the foldable rear seats, can really stack more luggage!

xero200;642303 said:

Wow! Very interesting option you have, so it's not a local SKD right? Where do they mount all the camera?

But that model in the video sound even more "lorry" than my Triton. If you close your eyes you don't imagine at all it's a BMW! :)

LOL that's not how a BMW diesel sounds like in real life at all! Mic super sensitive I suppose.

meetoo;642437 said:
Wow! Very interesting option you have, so it's not a local SKD right? Where do they mount all the camera?

But that model in the video sound even more "lorry" than my Triton. If you close your eyes you don't imagine at all it's a BMW! :)

No, mine is a UK grey import, the quality's so much better than my CKD E90 325!
The cameras are below the side mirrors, front tire fender and below rear trunk latch.

xero200;642193 said:
Before I bought the 535, I did tons of reading online so I know what I was buying. The nice 5 series marketing booklet that AB/Quill/Ingress gives out also gives you a good idea what options are provided in your car, all you have to do is read it. This is a car you're buying, not a motorbike.

Smart guy who think so highly of himself just because he bought 535.That why i said you find those online not here in Malaysia.What option do you have here other than the specs offered by BMW malaysia.What interest for us of that option if it is not offered here?.Other than to impress that you know more than others.Thats why you brought this in here when you know very well nobody have that option here or if they have it is called other thing..

meetoo;642437 said:

In the video when showing the I-drive screen, except the diesel sound, u can even hear the friction between the tire and the road... so it is the way they recorded it la...

ashman55;642486 said:
Smart guy who think so highly of himself just because he bought 535.That why i said you find those online not here in Malaysia.What option do you have here other than the specs offered by BMW malaysia.What interest for us of that option if it is not offered here?.Other than to impress that you know more than others.Thats why you brought this in here when you know very well nobody have that option here or if they have it is called other thing..

What's your problem? This forum is about sharing, not bloating. If you have nothing nice to say, didn't your parents teach you to keep you big mouth shut?

willie;642490 said:
In the video when showing the I-drive screen, except the diesel sound, u can even hear the friction between the tire and the road... so it is the way they recorded it la...

Oic...you mean they use a production mike pickup pointed at the car just to record the sound effect? It's just because of the wall behind and the enclosed space between two cars amplify the sound. If it sounds like a Hino truck, IT SOUNDS LIKE A HINO TRUCK.....la

xero200;642495 said:
What's your problem? This forum is about sharing, not bloating. If you have nothing nice to say, didn't your parents teach you to keep you big mouth shut?

Agree with you. Nothing new about comfort access, which is available in local E90 for some time already. Do a search and see it been discussed many times. Nice to know about goodies you have in your grey import Xero200, which will be probably available in later model of the local F10.

meetoo;642513 said:
Agree with you. Nothing new about comfort access, which is available in local E90 for some time already. Do a search and see it been discussed many times. Nice to know about goodies you have in your grey import Xero200, which will be probably available in later model of the local F10.

Thank you Meetoo. I'm sure when you buy a car, you'd be curious to find out what sort of options are available and if they could be retrofitted, etc etc. I hope we can foster more open attitudes here than jealous bigots.

xero200;642193 said:
Before I bought the 535, I did tons of reading online so I know what I was buying. The nice 5 series marketing booklet that AB/Quill/Ingress gives out also gives you a good idea what options are provided in your car, all you have to do is read it. This is a car you're buying, not a motorbike.

Agreed !

Many are buying bcos of the "BMW" badge, if u put the badge on a kancil, they will pay 200k and buy too.....:wink: just kidding !

I wondered y some of the good features are missing on F10, like comfort access, headlight assist..........(323i n above got all these)

Top Bottom