The F10 Key Fob

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
Yes.. Hold the lock button for one to two second and the mirrors auto fold. I think it's better than merc which everytime u lock the mirror will fold itself.

ashman55;639560 said:
Lost count how many times i jumped on my seat and screamed holy s%#*t like a mad man while alone.I am sure all of us do unless your car don't have side mirrors..

I once got hit by outrider. They dun give me any chance to get out of the way. Somemore it was at the 3lane highway without traffic and i was in middle lane. Side mirror totally gone. I had to drive to Johor and back wihout it. This is what i get for paying my tax @*&)(@*(!%^%!!

ashman55;639560 said:
Lost count how many times i jumped on my seat and screamed holy s%#*t like a mad man while alone.I am sure all of us do unless your car don't have side mirrors..

i hope l still could add the power mirror... should have added it the other day.. ahhhh well... not meant to be.. :boxing:

RH5;639800 said:
i hope l still could add the power mirror... should have added it the other day.. ahhhh well... not meant to be.. :boxing:

Never know that it is optional,Is it for 520d?

ashman55;639816 said:
Never know that it is optional,Is it for 520d?

Its optional in the UK for all model i think... i ordered 523i.. only cost 250 euro extra... dont know what I was thinking...!!

RH5;639866 said:
Its optional in the UK for all model i think... i ordered 523i.. only cost 250 euro extra... dont know what I was thinking...!!

I don't think you have kapchai in the UK as we do on our road here.So you do all right by not thinking like i do.

Just Found out this. There is a parking light function. Let's say you are parked your car on the left side of a dark road. you want your car to be seen. With the car engine off, pull the signal indicator for right turn, the right daytime running light and the right back stop light will be on. If you pull the signal indicator to left, left daytime and back stoplight will be on

ashman55;639878 said:
I don't think you have kapchai in the UK as we do on our road here.So you do all right by not thinking like i do.

Ordered in Germany through UK, but I will be using it in Malaysia...!! :driver:

Found this post which did help easing my jiwa kacau mode at the moment... fuhh
i think i could live with non powered window but have to admit its nice to have though..

Originally Posted by Schwepps
Folding mirrors are not that important beemerx. I've only used mine once, just to test that they worked when I got the car. Folding in your mirrors when parked only invites cars and motorbikes to squeeze past or park even closer. I prefer to have them sticking out so they have to keep their distance. Side mirrors are plastic protection, like bumpers.

The feature to retrofit would be the tilting passenger mirror when engaging reverse. Now that's a really useful feature and allows you to side park accurately without any chance of scuffing your wheels and tyres.

http://www.bmwclubmalaysia.com/forums/showthread.php?30213-Side-Mirror-Motorized-Folding./page3

True, side mirrors can be like bumpers.Welcome home RHS in advance.You servive on our road don't worry.May be you get lucky,the kapchais somehow manage to avoid your side mirrors and you never get to jump on your seat.If you do jump then you remember me ok..

ashman55;640109 said:
True, side mirrors can be like bumpers.Welcome home RHS in advance.You servive on our road don't worry.May be you get lucky,the kapchais somehow manage to avoid your side mirrors and you never get to jump on your seat.If you do jump then you remember me ok..

ha ha ha .... i like the jumping on the seat jokes... !! nice one ashman55...!! :24:
i used to be one of those cilokss riders 10 years back while in college... but I think they are more ''advance'' these days.. :vroam:

Thanks to you RHS,i followed up on the old thread and i discover the
Auto tilting function of the passenger side mirror.Ih has been there all the while but i never realise it.I f found it useful because you can see the longkang and curbs while reversing..wonder what more to discover..forum is real help..Same here mine was honda C70.can't remember if i knocked into side mirrors..ha.ha

ashman55;640378 said:
What is that?explainlah.

You guys buy a car and have no clue what options are available? Then again, some of us just buy the brand.

xero200;640436 said:
You guys buy a car and have no clue what options are available? Then again, some of us just buy the brand.

I don't think i see anyway in BMW's Malaysia about the comfort access option.you have to look up the US site for that, you are the only one here who knows everything about BMW and not buying because of the brand..i am sure you first heard about it in this forum too..and then looked up in the bmwusa..

ashman55;642177 said:
I don't think i see anyway in BMW's Malaysia about the comfort access option.you have to look up the US site for that, you are the only one here who knows everything about BMW and not buying because of the brand..i am sure you first heard about it in this forum too..and then looked up in the bmwusa..

Before I bought the 535, I did tons of reading online so I know what I was buying. The nice 5 series marketing booklet that AB/Quill/Ingress gives out also gives you a good idea what options are provided in your car, all you have to do is read it. This is a car you're buying, not a motorbike.

Top Bottom