BMW OEM Nappa Leather Key Fob Case for F10

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
It is a bit weird to have a key chain dangling around and hence I swap t over to my house keys...
I drop my key fob sometimes and it also can cause some fine scratch here and there when you put in the trousers pocket with other things like house keys, coins..
I still prefer having a protective leather pouch.

Nah.... not too keen on the vinyl bit. But wouldnt mind doing that for my BB backcover as is pretty worn out.

ck318ci;675356 said:
Nah.... not too keen on the vinyl bit. But wouldnt mind doing that for my BB backcover as is pretty worn out.

I would change the whole phone if the cover is out instead of sticking it with 3M Di-noc :biggrin:

Phone is ok.. just the back cover ( extra) that is very worn... My phone too old fashion... couldnt find a replacement back cover! hahaha

ck318ci;675777 said:
Phone is ok.. just the back cover ( extra) that is very worn... My phone too old fashion... couldnt find a replacement back cover! hahaha

iPhone 5 releasing next week, time for an upgrade and besides, you can use BMW connected drive app from your iPhone to control certain things in the car :biggrin:

I think we need to have the '6NR' option to be able to use that connected drive app?

Emm, I'm not sure but the iPhone app says cars built after 2010 should have that feature. Maybe it's optional but it's really cool because you can view all sorts of information from the iPhone :)

Mine comes with the 7 inch screen. No connective drive. No 6NR
retrofit whole damn CIC with bluetooth and 6NR is 7k!!!

If you want all these features, you should get it along with the car and not retrofitting it later :) This makes life a lot easier and we also save some $$$

Top Bottom