The best diesel out there ???

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
Not possible.

ronaldindin;809886 said:
is it possible for petrol station owner to mix water into petrol or diesel?

I don't see any differences between all this petrol brand

its called condensation you nitwit! from a PERFECT combustion!

shahnaz;719106 said:
What is realised that these happens after a very heavy rain. And this happens after a few hours the rain has stopped. And it only smokes while stationary and only for a few seconds.

You get estimated range 1000km after you pour in Singapore because you drive with light footed in singapore lah dude.. ! all of our diesel in malaysia also come from singapore.. mengarut betul!

in malaysia.. only putraja nd cyberjaya sells biodiesel for now

shahnaz;807514 said:
Has anyone used the new Petronas Station just before the UPM exit in North South Highway. Its the petronas with the drive through Starbucks.
Well I have poured 2 full tanks for my 40d and I found the diesel to be of best quality.

First - there are no green/blaack sulfur deposits on my exhaust
Second - After pouring, my odometer shows about 1000km - I only get this no when i poured Euro 4 fuel in Singapore
Third - Its a pure diesel and its not a biodiesel version.
Fourth - My engine sounds smoother and quieter.

Does anyone have preffered station to which you have been pouring and have found the diesel to be like mine ? I will also recommend the petronas station in Cyberjaya (the only one so far) as I found their diesels also good as well.

Anyone tried this station before ?

sorry for being cranky!! but some of these "which fuel /brand /station is better " and "i can feel the difference".. really get on my nerves.

alantiong;816062 said:
in malaysia.. only putraja nd cyberjaya sells biodiesel for now

I tot biodiesel B5 had been sold in Klang Valley since 2011 and others state was implemented since last year? No?
Still can find pure diesel in Klang Valley meh?

From what I know, all the petrol and diesel come from same few refineries in Malaysia. The only difference is the additives put in by different brands..

nope.. the only biodiesel in malaysia right now is in putrajaya and cyberjaya.. where ever you get that info that we are getting biodiesel is not correct..

alantiong;816368 said:
nope.. the only biodiesel in malaysia right now is in putrajaya and cyberjaya.. where ever you get that info that we are getting biodiesel is not correct..
Are you sure about about that? I see the biodiesel stickers in all the petrol stations in KL and PJ area.

Mavik;816375 said:
Are you sure about about that? I see the biodiesel stickers in all the petrol stations in KL and PJ area.

Are u sure Alan Tiong? everywhere in klang valley, pj, klang, KL, etc etc all got biodiesel stickers laaaa

Stickers can say all it wants.. but the matter of fact is.. it is not Biodiesel yet for now. i am not guessing. its my job to know.

alantiong;816912 said:
Stickers can say all it wants.. but the matter of fact is.. it is not Biodiesel yet for now. i am not guessing. its my job to know.

Hmm.. If its only sold in Putrajaya and Cyberjaya, how does it help to reduce the CPO stockpile then? hmmm....

Hi alantiong,

This is interesting, care to share how you came about this info?

Thanks.

BenedictC;816931 said:
Hi alantiong,

This is interesting, care to share how you came about this info?

Thanks.

All oil majors are my customers. Every petrol station has undersground storage tanks. I manufacture those containment system and provides 30 years warranty for it. So i am have lots of stake in it and therefore want to know exactly what they store in it. And biodiesel void the warranty.

I cannot disclose more as i am bound by non disclosure.

rattlesnake1982;816402 said:
Are u sure Alan Tiong? everywhere in klang valley, pj, klang, KL, etc etc all got biodiesel stickers laaaa
Am more sure in this than who is my dad.

Bhp would probably the first to roll out biodiesel as their facility is going to be done soon. Again, i am not guessing.

There are talks of ad-blue and in would think caltex will be the one rolling it.

So alan, is this some sort of misinformation by some people to promote biodiesel? Perhaps to prevent resentment or disappointment from the public during transition?

Actually I am glad that the fuel is not bio diesel.

BenedictC;817082 said:
So alan, is this some sort of misinformation by some people to promote biodiesel? Perhaps to prevent resentment or disappointment from the public during transition?

Actually I am glad that the fuel is not bio diesel.

me too for at least five years till i am done with my 320d

fabianyee;816216 said:
From what I know, all the petrol and diesel come from same few refineries in Malaysia. The only difference is the additives put in by different brands..
yup this is quite true..and I have seen it during my at Ktn Port Ktn...

ronaldindin;809886 said:
is it possible for petrol station owner to mix water into petrol or diesel?

I don't see any differences between all this petrol brand
tis is not possible bcox water cannot mix with fuel...
further more the car could not start...

Top Bottom