Suggestions

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

drag86

Club Guest
Hi to all d e28 tai kor,:cool: First of all my thousand apology for not been able to attend the e28 tt at D Prima.Anyway, just only a feedback from my spy (son) who took a ride over the tt venue. Commented there is not much happening, all the cars parked eveywhere not noticeable.Except d red one parked at the open parking along with 350z, honda 2000 and many more.Maybe, my suggestion get all the cars attending the tt to park next to another that also can help to promote for d club. This tt also make the car lovers aware of whats happening in the area.RB, Pussy and other don't marah okay only suggestion.:listen:

drag86.... no marah.. sometimes can't get parking as reserved.. unless in MMZ which is my favourite...

cool..

So when and where is the next one? And is there anyone in particular that I have to contact first? U pussy?

I really need to get network of e28 frens. :)

So it was your son that was going round and round in a circle. Why never stop la when i wave at him. That place not happening hhhhhhmmmmmm you have to come than you know.

yelah pussy i agree wit u, MMZ stil the best coz no need to reserve parking rite

ya-lah, he just ronda2 t see whats happening. But when he saw the other high end cars park there he forgot everything.
When is the next tt. Pussy said "MMZ" where is that??:dontknow:

Top Bottom