E30 tt session

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
dannis;770676 said:
I want to go Kepo also, where is this place located?

[h=1]Restoran MMZ (Shah Alam)[/h]

MMZ eatery at Bukit Jelutong, Shah Alam, Malaysia. Serves mamak food, nasi kandar, western, keropok lekor, satay etc. World / Malaysia / Selangor / Subang_Jaya
Coordinates: 3°6'36"N 101°32'35"E

Not sure if the coordinates are accurate or not though.

And I won't be able to make it even as kepochi neither. You guys have lots of fun!

Thanks Seewai, hope that there's only 1 mmz in BUKIT jelutong, no sign of any e30 here yet

It was splendid!!! Amazing collection of UDMs, great faces of old-timers & newbies, awesome drive & wonderful moments...

Thanx to the guys who made it for the great evening & drive to MMZ & KUALA SELANGOR River View Seafood Restaurant...Also a big thank you to the guys who initiated this gathering. It was unfortunate some of you missed it... But again, we shall have more drives like this regularly.

A lot of photos were taken, will try to upload asap :rock:

Yes was a good meetup. Malaysian timing was in effect. Hahaha. Saw Dannis just as he was leaving, next time u have to allocate more time Dannis. Usually starts after an hour of the published time. Lol.

It was indeed a good gathering except for more e30 squadron members were expected. Great stuff seeing authentic +Passionately restored + souped up e30s. It was a real icing on the cake seeing a ///M engine...love the drive to kuala Selangor...

ramsing;770806 said:
Yes was a good meetup. Malaysian timing was in effect. Hahaha. Saw Dannis just as he was leaving, next time u have to allocate more time Dannis. Usually starts after an hour of the published time. Lol.

Will adjust my Jap time tone to MY +8. :)

It was great meet up tho i should have come earlier hehe ...

Couple of pics i managed to take

IMAG1353.jpg

IMAG1354.jpg

bornfree;771115 said:
Nice pics, wonder if u have any of those pics under the hood, that would be nice

i'd like to repeat what has been said by Wolverine;

"We don't like to show our engine, we just like to show how our car perform on the road"

hahaha..i don't have hopefully other's got..

Gents, sounds like a real good drive. Sorry I could not make it, some tragedies to grapple with.

Macha John, catch up soon...hopefully "sama sama" next time..wink wink!

oh btw, i would like to thank the kind gent(s) who paid for my teh halia. i left to collect something from madziz, then everyone came out. only later i realised i forgot to pay for the drink when the Banned Baron arrived on the scene and started a new table. thanks guys.

john....when u were not looking, i wiped my ghee all over your car. too shiny la :p

deii Ghee singh...no wonder got patches here and there...hehehehe

ssmann;771252 said:
Gents, sounds like a real good drive. Sorry I could not make it, some tragedies to grapple with.

call me if you wish to join familiar faces on a drive :wink:

BitecBeso;771121 said:
i'd like to repeat what has been said by Wolverine;

"We don't like to show our engine, we just like to show how our car perform on the road"

hahaha..i don't have hopefully other's got..

U haven't yet bro, but soon :top:

ramsing;771276 said:
oh btw, i would like to thank the kind gent(s) who paid for my teh halia. i left to collect something from madziz, then everyone came out. only later i realised i forgot to pay for the drink when the Banned Baron arrived on the scene and started a new table. thanks guys.

john....when u were not looking, i wiped my ghee all over your car. too shiny la :p

'Banned Baron'.....classic la wei:)

Top Bottom