New help on my X5 E53 3.0!!!

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
its not so bad now but it does happen once awhile. someone told me to check the "ball" in the autobox. it seemed that the pressure generated in the box (together with the oil) will "push" the ball to move...so on and so forth...

well, how to check the ball? its not like it is just opening up a can of coke....in the first place how to know if the ball is faulty or not once the box is opened? look for what fault?

ask a mechanic and most probably he would say....overhaul it...that's easy.

sorry out of the topic... can i ask is there any bodykit for x5 facelift can be purchase in malaysia??

Unfortunately there's no ready made/stock E70 bodykit available in m'sia, specifically in sunway or pj. I've enquired with most of the shops. What you can do is custom order from europe the Hamman/AC schnitzer/Typhoon kits and a few shops in sunway will install them for you for a fee. I can pass you the workshop contacts once you've imported the bodykits. Having said that, Stuttgart are more than willing to import anything for you as well if you're worried about the hassle of tax/customs. Look for Adrian in Stuttgart. He has imported quite a few stuffs for me before.

pratt;682331 said:
Unfortunately there's no ready made/stock E70 bodykit available in m'sia, specifically in sunway or pj. I've enquired with most of the shops. What you can do is custom order from europe the Hamman/AC schnitzer/Typhoon kits and a few shops in sunway will install them for you for a fee. I can pass you the workshop contacts once you've imported the bodykits. Having said that, Stuttgart are more than willing to import anything for you as well if you're worried about the hassle of tax/customs. Look for Adrian in Stuttgart. He has imported quite a few stuffs for me before.
thanks for d info bro

Top Bottom