Subang TT

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
Eggie86;673490 said:
Guys, so sorry as I have to pull out from this week's TT, due to work commitments cropping up.

Really bummed at missing out.

The TT can still proceed as planned, or shall the rest prefer to have it the following week?

Thanks.

You have other jobs? I thought you're the welcoming committee! I'm dropping out as well - foresee a shitstorm @ work tmrw.

Guys, let's meet up again:

Date: Thursday, 29th September 2011
Venue: Syed SS19
Time: 9:30pm onwards

1. Eggie

Guys, let's meet up again:

Date: Thursday, 29th September 2011
Venue: Syed SS19
Time: 9:30pm onwards

1. Eggie
2. Stig

ramsing;675550 said:
i always wanted to drive thru a shopping center.....

Then I guess you're coming! I heard the parking lot collapsed! These days a lot of rumours you can't buy... for everything else there's BMW White Card...

stig;675554 said:
Then I guess you're coming! I heard the parking lot collapsed! These days a lot of rumours you can't buy... for everything else there's BMW White Card...

I heard there was an explosion this morning due to gas leak as told by my sis-in-law who worked at wisma consplant, opposite empire. It was very chaotic not sure now..

http://thestar.com.my/news/story.asp?file=/2011/9/28/nation/20110928082918&sec=nation

"... the explosion caused extensive damage to the whole left wing ... CIMB, Serai (a restaurant), Starbucks and the Coach outlet are badly damaged."

Hahaha, so what is the plan now guys? I thought the mall is closed till further notice.... Dang.

Wonder how Sach bro is, since he does frequent Empire a lot too.

Simply astonishing just how badly managed the gas pipes are even in a new mall. Thankfully it happened when everyone's fast asleep and the mall closed. Imagine the horror had it happened at any other time...

Bro, tomorrow night. Hahaha. :top:

Managed to find another shot of the explosion:

293679_10150456123448084_714153083_10841441_1299523813_n.jpg

carburetore;675657 said:
Ouch!!! Whole day preparing works document using wrong date. Boss signed already hahahah

No worries bro... Coming for TT tomorrow?

Top Bottom