Subang TT

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
Stig, pretty much depends on the consensus here. I guess many non-OM's might feel shy to join the Official TT, so let's say we still have the TT this coming Thursday, and see how things turn out? :)

Eggie86;669510 said:
Stig, pretty much depends on the consensus here. I guess many non-OM's might feel shy to join the Official TT, so let's say we still have the TT this coming Thursday, and see how things turn out? :)

Ok cool just saying we have been shying away from official TT :)

Can go to both what....one is Thursday and one is Friday.

I'm going to both hehe

sewell;669756 said:
can i know where is the subang TT? time and location

Hey bro, it will be held at Restoran Syed, in SS19. If you're coming from Federal Highway, it's along the main road just after you turn right at the traffic lights [before the USJ flyover], and drive down about 300 metres then turn right into the junction. Syed will be the corner lot.

Eggie86;669760 said:
Hey bro, it will be held at Restoran Syed, in SS19. If you're coming from Federal Highway, it's along the main road just after you turn right at the traffic lights [before the USJ flyover], and drive down about 300 metres then turn right into the junction. Syed will be the corner lot.

just look for all the handsome men at the tables. cannot miss it. :)

I'm having a busy day at the office. Will see how it turns out at the end of the day if I can make it. What time are you guys coming and will be leaving?

Early bird will probably be there by 9:30, then will probably stay on till about midnight.

Haha, thanks for turning up Haywire.

Anyways, good TT again as always. Nice to see new faces in the form of carburetore who turned up early and tried to search for the table with many handsome hunks... :biggrin:

Also, great to hear Pussy's E30 from quite some distance. Simply awesome la the exhaust note. :love:

Usual faces seems to be missing this time - Tan, John_Smith, Greg, B33MER, Yazmeen - hope you guys can make it for the upcoming ones.

Nice to have spent the night in the company of fellow enthusiasts - NKTOB, Carburetore, Stig, IyliaH, Pussy, Ramsing & Haywire.

Seems like we really left at 12 on the dot. :biggrin:

Till the next TT guys!

Oh yea, and not forgetting, a big thank you to Mr. NKTOB for the treat. :top:

Top Bottom