Subang TT

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
TI-tan;675706 said:
will see u guys tomorrow if it's on. Syed?

Hi guys, I'm WUK51 from usj,
can i join the TT?
this TT open to all BMW owners or closed to members only?

Come come, all are welcome.

See you guys tomorrow night. :top:

Tan, WUK51, B33mer, Yazmeen, Zarcon, Stig, Iylia, NKTOB, hope you guys will be able to come!

Eggie86;675729 said:
Come come, all are welcome.

See you guys tomorrow night. :top:

Tan, WUK51, B33mer, Yazmeen, Zarcon, Stig, Iylia, NKTOB, hope you guys will be able to come!

Eggie86 bro,

i can not make it la tonight...got some thing else to do,urgent.....next time maybe...Zarcon will u be available?...waiting to see u guys in the next TT...how many of u guys coming?...Eggie86 ,can you pm me your hp no ..if available next time i'll ring u to join the TT..:rock::smokin:

Wuk51;675956 said:
Eggie86 bro,

i can not make it la tonight...got some thing else to do,urgent.....next time maybe...Zarcon will u be available?...waiting to see u guys in the next TT...how many of u guys coming?...Eggie86 ,can you pm me your hp no ..if available next time i'll ring u to join the TT..:rock::smokin:

No worries bro. Will PM you my number shortly. Have a great weekend in advance mate. :top:

Sorry couldn't make it guys ... Baby daughter was having high fever went to ppum till 11.30. Will try to make it next week.

Edit: Bump into Iylia in front of my house hehe

B33mEr;676012 said:
Sorry couldn't make it guys ... Baby daughter was having high fever went to ppum till 11.30. Will try to make it next week.

Edit: Bump into Iylia in front of my house hehe

No worries bro... Both of you didn't turn up la... Doing what outside his house.. :vroam: :biggrin:

Eggie86;676054 said:
No worries bro... Both of you didn't turn up la... Doing what outside his house.. :vroam: :biggrin:

hahaha got la something outside his house... lol.. i didn't know that beemer was a neighbour of my friend. sorry couldn't make it yesterday, my friend held a farewell party at his house, he's leaving for dublin.

No worries Iylia bro. Haha. Catch up with you during the next TT session then. :top:

sorry i couldnt make it too ... fren had a pre-bachelor nite party on thursday that was extended till friday... haha.... my schoolmates really party all the way pre-marriage.. lol

hello boys, sorry i have been missing a few TTs already. Seldom log in to forum nowadays as I have just recently changed job and there's restriction policy with regards to forum visits. :(

No worries Jack. We miss your Yellow Submarine. Haha. Till the next TT then! :top:

why subang TT quite ah nowadays? let's have a photoshoot lah as discussed earlier before to revive this chapter again.

Hey Iylia,

Sorry for the lack of action lately. Was hoping to schedule one this week, but I'll be going abroad this Thursday.

How about a TT for next Thursday [27th October 2011]? :top:

Guys, let's meet up again:

Date: Thursday, 27th October 2011
Venue: Syed SS19
Time: 9:30pm onwards

1. Eggie

Guys, let's meet up again:

Date: Thursday, 27th October 2011
Venue: Syed SS19
Time: 9:30pm onwards

1. Eggie
2. Iylia H