Subang TT

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
Hi Eggie,

Hope you don't mind if I post something not related...:D..apologies in advance..

Guys,

Have a few packets of Kluang coffee powder available if you guys want it..yes, it's the Kluang Station coffee!!...
It's RM12 per pack of 500g. Got 4 packs left if anyone interested.

Please PM me if you want it, will bring it during TT.

Cheers :)

No worries Greg. Are those white coffee? Hehe.

Is your arm still in the sling?

gregcwho;665938 said:
Hi Eggie,

Hope you don't mind if I post something not related...:D..apologies in advance..

Guys,

Have a few packets of Kluang coffee powder available if you guys want it..yes, it's the Kluang Station coffee!!...

gregcwho;665938 said:
Hi Eggie,

Guys,

Bro, i'll have one please :)

gregcwho;665938 said:
Hi Eggie,

Guys,

Just bring along bro, I bet it'll be a sell out!

No it's not the uncang type..this one is really the coffee powder type..you need a sock like the kopitiam to make it!!

Ok will bring it along then...

@Eggie..not too much in the sling at home but advised to keep the sling on in public.

gregcwho;666134 said:
This coming Thursday 25/9/2011 9.30pm onwards at Syed SS19.

Come along..

:

:listen: ... 25/09/2011 is a Sunday bro...:4: ...cabutssss......

Ah..sorry..

Mind has been too much on my Kelantan Drive therefore posted wrong date..my bad..

The actual date should be 25/8/2011..all other details remain valid..

whoa.... i suddenly realise i have been missing for so long.... really sorry guys.... was so tied up with work for the past month or so... some projects coming up in sept. would be nice to be able to catch up with you guys tonite.... will try to make time.... but dare not commit yet... later ffk then like so bad... lol
pics of past TT was nice to see :)

Bro you've been missing since the inaugural TT. Haha.

Hope to catch you tonight if you're free. :top:

Zarcon;666694 said:
whoa.... i suddenly realise i have been missing for so long.... really sorry guys.... was so tied up with work for the past month or so... some projects coming up in sept. would be nice to be able to catch up with you guys tonite.... will try to make time.... but dare not commit yet... later ffk then like so bad... lol
pics of past TT was nice to see :)

ok, now where have i heard this callsign before?

better come and buy us drinks!

Aiseh ... tonite is the last episode of 'you saka pergi jauh-jauh' ... Will be at syed ss19 right after the show ends :4:

Nice TT as always. Although I was late, it was definitely reassuring nevertheless to see the usual awesome rides parked just outside - NKTOB's E46 M3, Tan's E39, Iylia's E34. Then as I parked my car, could see the front half of a white E34 with those throwing stars parked a few metres away... It automatically got me wondering, how come look like Ramsing's M5 ah... :biggrin: And so it was!

It was nice seeing Ramsing and B33MER again. Now we finally know why he's been MIA for so long la --- apparently, some say he's been caught spending time with the Mini and VW GTi TTs cos of the chickas there... :biggrin:

Bro, cannot like that la, must invite us also mah. Like NKTOB mentioned, can always do a combined TT with them, anytime, anywhere! Caring is sharing mah. :4:

Keep hearing B33MER talking about cucuking GTi drivers, and coming across a genuine E46 M3 which simply pulled away from him when he started cucuking him with his E46 330i... Hehehe.

Managed to garner some great suggestions from the others on what further activities the chapter can hold, so stay tuned guys... On the cards would be a futsal game as well as a photoshoot after the Raya holidays.

Get well soon Greg, hope to catch you in your E32 LWB soon, and hopefully come across you during my journey to & from work on ELITE. :biggrin:

Have a great weekend & well deserved break guys! Catch up with you all during the next TT.

Thanks to all who came last night - NKTOB, IyliaH, TI-Tan, B33MER, Stig, Greg, Ramsing, tehyw and friend Jason [I definitely remember seeing his E36 with those unique and rare M Sport rims before]... :top:

Top Bottom