Subang TT

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
All in all,

Last night's TT proved to be quite an interesting and was well attended. Guess the 3 persons coming from Jayng's side did tip the attendance scales in our favour. :biggrin:

Nice to see the 2 E46 M3s turning up, was hoping to hear some banshee wailing actually. Hahaha...

Hope Jay and his pals had a wonderful time garnering as much feedback as they could from those who turned up... Hehe, must've been information overload!

After a drop in turnout for the past few TTs, I really hope that the upcoming ones will prove to be even more successful.

Subang TT is definitely here to stay!

PS: Like what Iylia had suggested earlier, there are considerations to have a 'friendly' futsal game against the other chapters. This would be quite a good way to bond with each other, and of course get to know more members elsewhere too!

Great turn up yesterday!

Hopefully Jay and his classmates have all the information needed regarding "Joy" and all the best in presentation. Also, hope that in the future, Jay and classmates are converted into UDM owners. :) Thanks for the TT treat btw.

Mr. Prez, great idea for friendly futsal game against other chapters. I'll be there as cheerleader. Hahahaha!!

Eggie, i can see a pretty gal sit opposite u..your gf or jay' classmate? Sure happy la u yesterday.

Haha, what cheerleader. We need all the manpower we can get on the pitch. :24:

NKTOB already said he can play as Keeper...

bmw7833;660517 said:
Eggie, i can see a pretty gal sit opposite u..your gf or jay' classmate? Sure happy la u yesterday.

Not my gf la... Hahaha... NKTOB happier... :4: :biggrin: :vroam:

Eggie86;660472 said:
All in all,

Last night's TT proved to be quite an interesting and was well attended. Guess the 3 persons coming from Jayng's side did tip the attendance scales in our favour. :biggrin:

Nice to see the 2 E46 M3s turning up, was hoping to hear some banshee wailing actually. Hahaha...

Hope Jay and his pals had a wonderful time garnering as much feedback as they could from those who turned up... Hehe, must've been information overload!

After a drop in turnout for the past few TTs, I really hope that the upcoming ones will prove to be even more successful.

Subang TT is definitely here to stay!

PS: Like what Iylia had suggested earlier, there are considerations to have a 'friendly' futsal game against the other chapters. This would be quite a good way to bond with each other, and of course get to know more members elsewhere too!

:top: .. Very refreshing to see chapters of the club are well supported with their very own lively TT's :top: ... The Club's official TT is held on Friday every second week of each month. Do drop by guys and get yourself bonded with the rest of the udm owners :4:

We used to play futsal with other chapters before..NKTOB knows..hehehe

NKTOB;660437 said:
Great TT and thanx to Jay & his team on the drinks! Hope you guys got what JOY you need tonite.

Nice meeting up with Msport as well...great stealth 335 there as well as Ti-Tan's F10 520D!

get well soon greg!

It was great meeting you guys. Keep in touch. it wont be the last you hear from me and my mates.

jayng;660686 said:
It was great meeting you guys. Keep in touch. it wont be the last you hear from me and my mates.

Make our subang tt your resource for ultimate driving machine!

Catch you soon!

ramsing;662480 said:
no TT today?

Wah u mau tunjuk M5 ah...

Edit: Since nobody sign up for today, if there's an impromptu one I'll be around the area jilo one sicks 312 9234 and might drop by if not too late

herbert;662491 said:
Any of the Subang chapter going for Official TT @ Ampang this Friday?

Will try to make it Herbert :). I guess we shouldn't shy away from the main chapter hehe!

Herbert, where exactly is the Shell station after NKVE Damansara toll? Might drop by the TT if can get visa. :p

stig;662584 said:
Will try to make it Herbert :). I guess we shouldn't shy away from the main chapter hehe!

Don't be shy shy one laa stig :4: .... I orso gate crash the Subang TT once. Kawe tebalkan muka and buat selamba jer that time :4::4::4:

herbert;662491 said:
Any of the Subang chapter going for Official TT @ Ampang this Friday?

will join you guys there...will call for directions, weather permitting :)

Top Bottom