Subang TT

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
gregcwho;660194 said:
Somehow gut feeling tells me he won't show..but then again my gut is no clairvoyant unlike Paul the Octopus for World Cup last year!! Ha ha ha..:laugh:

Cheers :)

Hahaha. Oh well. Time to wash my car before TT. Already washed her once this morning... :biggrin:

Eggie86;660203 said:
Hahaha. Oh well. Time to wash my car before TT. Already washed her once this morning... :biggrin:

At the rate you're washing your car, you're going to wear the paint down to bare metal...

stig;660210 said:
At the rate you're washing your car, you're going to wear the paint down to bare metal...

He has been taught in the ways of the force..this young padawan..

The force of ONR wash..no amount of washes will wear of the paint with the force of ONR....he he he he..:laugh:

I will try my best to come. Greg should take more raw fish soup which could help the healing.

Fuyoh, F10... See you guys tonight! It's been drizzling here all evening, until now [7:36pm].

Anyways, just to double confirm, for me to reach Restoran Syed, once I make the right turn from Persiaran Kewajipan to SS19, where should I head to?

PS: Stiggy, no time to wash cos it was drizzling from 4pm till now... Oh well, satisfy myself with some beading action though... :biggrin:

Eggie86;660328 said:
Fuyoh, F10... See you guys tonight! It's been drizzling here all evening, until now [7:36pm].

Anyways, just to double confirm, for me to reach Restoran Syed, once I make the right turn from Persiaran Kewajipan to SS19, where should I head to?

PS: Stiggy, no time to wash cos it was drizzling from 4pm till now... Oh well, satisfy myself with some beading action though... :biggrin:

straight till the end, and don't go up the last ramp (the one heading towards federal highway), as the road will take you to the left (follow this).... make a right at the first traffic light juntcion, voila you're in ss19. drive slowly, you'll see restoran syed on your right.

Thanks for the directions Iylia. Will probably be there a touch after 9pm. :top:

NKTOB;660359 said:
just shout out 'SUBANG TT!!!'

We'll just be pummelling jayng & classmate till half dead..that'll be us...ha ha ha...:laugh:

No seriously..I'll be having my right arm in a blue sling, guess there won't be too many people walking around with a sling I reckon..

See you there then!!

great TT today! such a huge turn up! hope it'll stay like this. it was nice meeting some new faces..

Great TT and thanx to Jay & his team on the drinks! Hope you guys got what JOY you need tonite.

Nice meeting up with Msport as well...great stealth 335 there as well as Ti-Tan's F10 520D!

040820111790.jpg

050820111791.jpg

get well soon greg!

I had a talk with Eggie and NKTOB about forming a Subang Kakis Futsal team during TT just now.

Just wondering how many subang kakis would be interested on doing so?
Maybe we could have like a small futsal match against other TT chapters. or we could just have it for fun between us. But the idea of playing against other TT chapter seem rather interesting and fun.
It'll be another new interesting form of get together i suppose.

Top Bottom