Subang TT

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
tx guys for the poisoning TT on the rims and the 2 beautiful M3s :D.....and tx TI for the drinks. When i drove pass you car, how i wish i have those 19"s:love:

and stig, 180kph is slow huh :rock:

Thank Q very much to meeting everybody ~ Nice chat..
Uncle Tan, yesterday morning i saw a guy similar like you in "Sin Hin Long Restaurant" Aman Suria around 10.30am, is that you ?

ansonsoo;658865 said:
Thank Q very much to meeting everybody ~ Nice chat..
Uncle Tan, yesterday morning i saw a guy similar like you in "Sin Hin Long Restaurant" Aman Suria around 10.30am, is that you ?

very likely to be me as i was there yday morning around that hour...next time we can have
cuppa together with a view of your cabrio

mick123;658748 said:
tx guys for the poisoning TT on the rims and the 2 beautiful M3s :D.....and tx TI for the drinks. When i drove pass you car, how i wish i have those 19"s:love:

and stig, 180kph is slow huh :rock:

Yes indeed very nice, but be prepared when you replace the tyres your wallet will cry!

EL118;658871 said:
Yes indeed very nice, but be prepared when you replace the tyres your wallet will cry!

nolah, those 19's are low cost nexens, but besides running quietly they are also a hardy lot and they are holding up
very nicely despite a series of running over bumps and potholes..seriously good value for those on a budget

TI-tan;658870 said:
very likely to be me as i was there yday morning around that hour...next time we can have
cuppa together with a view of your cabrio

Haha.. then i guess i didn't drunk lo, means still can recognize you.. kekekeke..

TI-tan;658883 said:
nolah, those 19's are low cost nexens, but besides running quietly they are also a hardy lot and they are holding up
very nicely despite a series of running over bumps and potholes..seriously good value for those on a budget

What's your Nexen model no.? I'm thinking of getting Nexen n8000. For 225/45/17, I was quoted rm370 / pc. Read rave reviews about it.

John_Smith;659169 said:
What's your Nexen model no.? I'm thinking of getting Nexen n8000. For 225/45/17, I was quoted rm370 / pc. Read rave reviews about it.

nexen n 3000 ...front 245/35 zr19 rear 275/30 zr 19

not sure of exact pricing as they were fitted by previous owner

TI-tan;659300 said:
nexen n 3000 ...front 245/35 zr19 rear 275/30 zr 19

not sure of exact pricing as they were fitted by previous owner

Thanks. How do you like the tyres? handling good?
I'm using RS02 Revspec from Goodyear currently. Not bad at all, wear rate however is quite fast. Perhaps I rempit a lot. :D

Sorry guys, might be a busy week for me this week since my first foray into the commercial line...

Haha, but might be able to drop by the TT if it's on this week, so what say you guys for a meet up this week?

Date: 4th August 2011
Time: 9pm onwards
Venue: TBC

Attendees:
1. Eggie [tentative]

Attendees:
1. Eggie [tentative]
2. Iylia H (will be late, attending ramadhan prayers.)

Eggie86;659415 said:
Sorry guys, might be a busy week for me this week since my first foray into the commercial line...

Haha, but might be able to drop by the TT if it's on this week, so what say you guys for a meet up this week?

Attendees:
1. Eggie [tentative]

Hi Eggie bro, to make TT more successful, i suggest u as leader firm up a venue and make it easier for those who like to attend.

Thanks for the suggestion bro.

So, shall we have it at Syed again this round, or would the gang like to propose a new venue this week?

Venue: Syed SS19

Attendees:
1. Eggie [tentative]
3. Stig (will be late, working @ factory)

TT this coming Thursday to be held at Restoran Syed in SS19 from 9:30pm onwards. Would like to catch up with the gang again, as well as see more new faces this time too. :top:

Attendees:
1. Eggie

Hoping to see more of the usual suspects - Greg, Yazmeen, NKTOB, John Smith...

Attendees:
1. Eggie
4. John_Smith

John_Smith;659352 said:
Thanks. How do you like the tyres? handling good?
I'm using RS02 Revspec from Goodyear currently. Not bad at all, wear rate however is quite fast. Perhaps I rempit a lot. :D

some other guys might be more suited to comment on the handling, however i find them to be perfectly adequate for my driving needs and the treadwear is 340

TT this coming Thursday to be held at Restoran Syed in SS19 from 9:30pm onwards. Would like to catch up with the gang again, as well as see more new faces this time too. :top:

Attendees:
1. Eggie
4. John_Smith
5. nktob

Top Bottom