Subang TT

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
dzuljazz2001;658345 said:
:listen:...oldie can join ka? :4:

yes mr VP, it would be nice to meet up for a drink..lets hope the subang boys can decide on location

Stig, where exactly is Syed SS19? The one near the previous Theva place?

Could have it there tonight then if the guys are eager for a meet up.

Actually NKTOB already sms me. It's the near the shell and near theva bawah pokok. Coming from Glenmarie, just go straight until you see a Shell on your right. Turn right at the next lights, Syed should be a block down the road...

Anything, call me at jilo one sicks 312 9234.. Should be there at 9pm I think.

stig;658496 said:
Actually NKTOB already sms me. It's the near the shell and near theva bawah pokok. Coming from Glenmarie, just go straight until you see a Shell on your right. Turn right at the next lights, Syed should be a block down the road...

Anything, call me at jilo one sicks 312 9234.. Should be there at 9pm I think.

:listen: 9pm still got football to watch daaaa . . . :4:....

dzuljazz2001;658499 said:
:listen: 9pm still got football to watch daaaa . . . :4:....

Alamak... betoi jugak! Tgh stuck kat factory Proton @ Glenmarie lagi. Will be there close to ten I guess.

stig;658510 said:
Alamak... betoi jugak! Tgh stuck kat factory Proton @ Glenmarie lagi. Will be there close to ten I guess.

I'll join u guys for a drink about 10pm.. will call Stig if needs direction

Sorry will need to miss tonight's TT. Have a great one guys! Had some errands to run in KL.

No probs Eggie! Tonight's TT was a cozy one at Syed SS19 and from feedback, they like the place :). Attendees:

1) NKTOB
2) NKTOB's friend (lupa nama sorry bro!)
3) TI-Tan
4) Mike123
5) Me

Slightly less racun this time around without John_Smith! Peace bro!

Edit: this is the first Subang TT without any Subang kaki!!!

stig;658590 said:
No probs Eggie! Tonight's TT was a cozy one at Syed SS19 and from feedback, they like the place :). Attendees:

1) NKTOB
2) NKTOB's friend (lupa nama sorry bro!)
3) TI-Tan
4) Mike123
5) Me

Slightly less racun this time around without John_Smith! Peace bro!

Edit: this is the first Subang TT without any Subang kaki!!!

where got. NKTOB from subang maaaa! The only subang kakis representative? hahaha

NKTOB's friend, a very humble chap indeed, came in a nice looking M3 e46 cabrio..first time meeting mike 123 and nktob himself..u guys might want to try out the roti canai-pisang which stig and i had, also very nice indeed!

Thanks for the feedback guys! Might have the TT at SYed more often then next time! Hahaha. Wow, 2 M3s eh... :adore:

TI-tan;658610 said:
NKTOB's friend, a very humble chap indeed, came in a nice looking M3 e46 cabrio..first time meeting mike 123 and nktob himself..u guys might want to try out the roti canai-pisang which stig and i had, also very nice indeed!

Thanx for the drinks mate...finally meeting up with InitialM's ride here in Klang Valley!

The M3 e46 cab belongs to a forummer here by the name of Ansonsoo. You can call him Anson :)

Roti canai pisang, I will try it next round!

Eggie86;658619 said:
Thanks for the feedback guys! Might have the TT at SYed more often then next time! Hahaha. Wow, 2 M3s eh... :adore:

will try to get more ///M3s next round!

Top Bottom