How cool..... :)
IMG_3941.jpg
IMG_3802.jpg
IMG_3800.jpg
IMG_3809.jpg
IMG_3838.jpg
IMG_3982.jpg

Originally posted by popeadrian@May 10 2006, 12:02 AM
Yeah... and those quad remus exhausts..... yummy yum yum!
Mind me asking...but how can you tell it's a remus quad exhaust??? :dunno:

i believe it was a memorial drive for a fellow member of theirs tht passed away?
good to c the strong community though....thts the spirit of club and friendship...

heard about it from a friend of mine....

quite a few e46 ///M3 huh? :blink:

Hey man in the United States, where cars are much cheaper and affordable, the convoys will look cool due to the new and more updated model on hand.
Here in Malaysia, the group meets and convoys will be filled with E30 and lower model E36s. And the occassional M or Z cars.
We are all entusiast in our own rights and we show pride in our cars during meets and convoys. Nothing to be shy about if you drive an older model car. Its still cool. :eek:k:
Some of these meets that I've been to (especially bimmers) have been nothing but a Poserfest. Here in Malaysia, I've noticed a more humble group of guys that take pride in driving a 10 to 20 year old car. Nothing much to show off about unlike the guys there in the States side, where its mostly about who's got the biggest rims loudest exhaust etc.

Well guys I've only been to a couple of meets and I think its pretty good here. I'm glad to be part of this community.

Originally posted by RedZ4@May 10 2006, 01:27 AM
Hey man in the United States, where cars are much cheaper and affordable, the convoys will look cool due to the new and more updated model on hand.
Here in Malaysia, the group meets and convoys will be filled with E30 and lower model E36s. And the occassional M or Z cars.
We are all entusiast in our own rights and we show pride in our cars during meets and convoys. Nothing to be shy about if you drive an older model car. Its still cool. :eek:k:
Some of these meets that I've been to (especially bimmers) have been nothing but a Poserfest. Here in Malaysia, I've noticed a more humble group of guys that take pride in driving a 10 to 20 year old car. Nothing much to show off about unlike the guys there in the States side, where its mostly about who's got the biggest rims loudest exhaust etc.

Well guys I've only been to a couple of meets and I think its pretty good here. I'm glad to be part of this community.
hear hear mate...
well said.
malaysia boleh!!!

rgds,
-brad-

Originally posted by RedZ4@May 10 2006, 02:27 PM

well said..........

truly MALAYSIAN..............!

Originally posted by acs@May 9 2006, 11:39 PM
i love the silver with black tint m3...yummy!!!!!!!!!
its a Ci :ph34r: :ph34r:

btw i notice they are driving with their hazards... normal in the states?

Originally posted by RedZ4@May 10 2006, 02:27 PM

Hi RedZ4, it's a good to hear that from you :D

But one thing for sure, those sort of ppl are found everywhere not just the states... i found some among us too. :D

Top Bottom