Anyone up for breakfast run to Kluang RailCoffee? [27-02-10]

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
fabianyee;496424 said:
Thank you Turbology and GF for the little tour of Muar. Me jakun first time there.. hahaha... Dun play play, Muar got HSBC branch leh... It's supposed to be famous for furniture made for export market.

No problem. Tiime is short, or else I will bring you all to more Makan.. :D
I don't recall we pass by HSBC. Muar have a unique market. We also have Argo Bank, Bank of China, and soon-to-be-open Bank of Bangkok.

It was a fun trip and Trixie had a nice run, we zzzzz when reached home :sleep:

Thanks everyone for making the drive a success! I'll post the pictures soon, once I kautim updating the accounts for renewals :love:

535i;496433 said:
oo - makan run can wake up
Pegi office selalu lambat .. :sleep:
shhhh...not so loud la. tau tau sudah....:sleep:

gracetcp;496447 said:

Thanks everyone for making the drive a success! I'll post the pictures soon, once I kautim updating the accounts for renewals :love:

hahaha...Trixie was trying to take off. time for a re-map for more powah...:listen:

gracetcp;496447 said:

The drive wouldn't hav been as fun without u and Trixie.. hahaha...

Ur trunk road overtaking is more aggressive than the guys.. I see from behind oso scared for Trixie...

fabianyee;496476 said:

Ur trunk road overtaking is more aggressive than the guys.. I see from behind oso scared for Trixie...

Any robek merobek session arr? U guys very notti la.

no cars kacau us and we didn't go kacau anyone.. Just minding our own business...

fabianyee;496476 said:

Very very the truth...at one point wana drop her a call to slow down...
Ppl goin 230++..kmmmppphhhh...wat do u expect
So grace..i see u in Track Day soon...

what happened to others ? not many made it ?

especially that fellow in south... too much 'robek' session ka ?

hehehe

pussy;496499 said:
what happened to others ? not many made it ?

especially that fellow in south... too much 'robek' session ka ?

hehehe

Next wk I come KL, I robek you!:sleep:

fabianyee;496424 said:
........... Dun play play, Muar got HSBC branch leh .......... It's supposed to be famous for furniture made for export market.

HSBC branch was there since I still schooling, that is 30++ years ago .... renovated 2 times ... The bigest furniture factory in Malaysia is just before you enter the PLUS highway in Tangkak.... forgot the name ... if I not mistaken it is Teknion.

hey guys, would there be a sequel of "Breakfast Run to Kluang Rail Coffee" anytime soon?

K.K.;514384 said:
hey guys, would there be a sequel of "Breakfast Run to Kluang Rail Coffee" anytime soon?

there will be a month end drive to melaka 24/4...try this 1st...

chili e30;514385 said:
there will be a month end drive to melaka 24/4...try this 1st...

thks chili, am aware of that but can't make it due to domestic chore commitments :)

Top Bottom