Anyone up for breakfast run to Kluang RailCoffee? [27-02-10]

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
Those confirmed joining the drive. Please SMS me at 016-2296678.. I have some of your numbers but not all of u...

Let's do it o Saturday (27 Feb 2010)...

Meet at S'ban R&R at 6AM, leave by 6:30AM...
If you have walkies, pls bring along. I have Motorola Talkabout (unfortunately don't have the longer range Kenwood walkies)

Will decide on the stopovers if we have to 'pick up' some members along the route..

1. Fabian (with Moto Talkabout)
2. haKKaMeE (Dun afford walkies)
3. ramsing (with CSL handphone that has 2 sim cards, tv tuner and antenna to dig my ear / scratch back)
4. initialM (will come from JB & meet at Air Hitam)
5. Turbology (Tentative, will wait next Tangkak entrance or subject to Fabian)
6. gracetcp (i am the slowest in the group)
7. DigitalPunk (will join only if can find some1 go with me. long distance drive always feel very sleepy)

Dear friends...sorry I cannot make this drive, reason being....:20::20::20:
Picture485.jpg

Picture488.jpg

It happen today...some wires burned under the dash....:eek:

Aisayman, hope nothing serious to yr car lar.
Alternatively you may ask the tow truck to join the Railway coffee too kekekke:listen:

initialM;496304 said:
Aisayman, hope nothing serious to yr car lar.
Alternatively you may ask the tow truck to join the Railway coffee too kekekke:listen:
Quiet severe actually...the smoke coming out from the aircond vent with very bad burning smell...from bimmerforums.com a few of their member's car already burned down this way...takut!

anakin;496307 said:
Quiet severe actually...the smoke coming out from the aircond vent with very bad burning smell...from bimmerforums.com a few of their member's car already burned down this way...takut!

ya...its a commong thing, but most common cause is because using heateer in the their snowstorms. change the microfilter often. and check the fuses. hope its nothing serious

anakin;496307 said:

...kau nie bilo den nak raso tumpang keto kau jo..... ado ajo lah.... itu rusak laaa, ini rusak laa.:rolleyes:

Anyway hope it will 'recover' soon. To you 'Kluang Drive' guys....Drive with full alert and enjoy.

My Apology

Sorry guys cant make it last minute coz my E46 still not ready at paint shop & I hv to send Home Minister for work & got some last minute domestic arrangement.

Enjoy the drive & of course charcoal roti bakar & coffee. Hv a safe trip back home & see u guys nx week at AGM. :sleep:

Have a fun outing peeps :) Drive safe now and no 'robeking' okay.

Your slowest driver just past 230kph, how fast is the fastest ride going... Hahaha :)

Anakin: So sorry to hear about year ride man. Hope all goes well without too much drama.

Mihzan: There'll be another drive in March. Get your ride and camera ready :)

Details will be the subject of a future announcement. Stay tuned for that.

InitialM: Wah! Ini pagi, the coffee is gonna smell and taste great eh? Wished I could be there with all of you :(

BlackCat;496364 said:
Your slowest driver just past 230kph, how fast is the fastest ride going... Hahaha..

Must yum cha with her d and find out what she's hiding under her skirt.. :eek: N46B20 can do 230kph meh?!?!?! :eek:

Unbelievable Grace has doine 230kmph ..... Ramsing must be the culprit to 'cucuk' everybody ..... hehehe

JYazid;496398 said:
Unbelievable Grace is doine 230kmph ..... Ramsing must be the culprit to 'cucuk' everybody ..... hehehe

haha...was a very nice drive. used the highway to get there, came back using trunk roads until tangkak. every stop was for food. i had no camera, the photos will be uploaded later.

Grace as usual told the newbies that she drives very slow. but as you can see, she n fabian were leading the pack. all these 1.8/2.0 engines dunno got what hantu inside....M5 was last, trying to keep up :eek:

Hakkamee, Grace, Ramsing and I left S'ban R&R at 6:30, then joined up with Turbology at the Tangkak Layby by 7:30. We managed to exit Ayer Hitam by about 8:00...
Reached the station at 8:30
Traffic was relatively light at those hours and the air is cool... So managed to do some decarbonisation runs when there's no traffic... The trick is for the lead car to anticipate the traffic, always ease off when there are slower cars on the slow lane, especially so when there are buses and lorries... So that there's no unneccessary hardbraking.... And with only 5 cars, easier to manage....

Had yummy creamy wholemeal bun bakar.
Left Kluang and headed for Yong Peng via the trunk road for Fuk Chew fish ball...
Then followed turbology to Muar for more food....
Took a slow drive after that, join the PLUS at Tangkak and head back KL...

Hope everyone had fun, although there was only a handful of cars.

Thank you Turbology and GF for the little tour of Muar. Me jakun first time there.. hahaha... Dun play play, Muar got HSBC branch leh... It's supposed to be famous for furniture made for export market.

thanks for organising Fabes. although we started early, but the timing was right.:top:

fabianyee;496424 said:
Hakkamee, Grace, Ramsing and I left S'ban R&R at 6:30, then joined up with Turbology at the Tangkak Layby by 7:30. We managed to exit Ayer Hitam by about 8:00...
Reached the station at 8:30
Traffic was relatively light at those hours and the air is cool... So managed to do some decarbonisation runs when there's no traffic... The trick is for the lead car to anticipate the traffic, always ease off when there are slower cars on the slow lane, especially so when there are buses and lorries... So that there's no unneccessary hardbraking.... And with only 5 cars, easier to manage....

Had yummy creamy wholemeal bun bakar.
Left Kluang and headed for Yong Peng via the trunk road for Fuk Chew fish ball...
Then followed turbology to Muar for more food....
Took a slow drive after that, join the PLUS at Tangkak and head back KL...

Hope everyone had fun, although there was only a handful of cars.

Thank you Turbology and GF for the little tour of Muar. Me jakun first time there.. hahaha... Dun play play, Muar got HSBC branch leh... It's supposed to be famous for furniture made for export market.

ramsing;496425 said:
thanks for organising Fabes. although we started early, but the timing was right.:top:

oo - makan run can wake up
Pegi office selalu lambat .. :sleep:

Top Bottom