Anyone up for breakfast run to Kluang RailCoffee? [27-02-10]

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
Let's do it o Saturday (27 Feb 2010)...

Meet at S'ban R&R at 6AM, leave by 6:30AM...
If you have walkies, pls bring along. I have Motorola Talkabout (unfortunately don't have the longer range Kenwood walkies)

Will decide on the stopovers if we have to 'pick up' some members along the route..

1. Fabian (with Moto Talkabout)
2. haKKaMeE (Dun afford walkies)

Actually no need to drive super fast if we don't make many stops. If we cruise at 140-160, we can cover between 250-300km in 2 hours....

ramsing;494968 said:
yala, now passport is restricted. want to bribe also cannot :D :D

hahahah..bring along minister then have to stick to speed limit. will be the sweeper of the sweeper...:(

:listen: better still get another (new) home minister :hahaha::D

If you have walkies, pls bring along. I have Motorola Talkabout (unfortunately don't have the longer range Kenwood walkies)

Will decide on the stopovers if we have to 'pick up' some members along the route..

3. ramsing (with CSL handphone that has 2 sim cards, tv tuner and antenna to dig my ear / scratch back)

dzuljazz2001;495426 said:
:listen: better still get another (new) home minister :hahaha::D

hehehe...then u hae to bring flowers for me at my funeral. i like blue lilies

3. ramsing (with CSL handphone that has 2 sim cards, tv tuner and antenna to dig my ear / scratch back)
4. initialM (will come from JB & meet at Air Hitam)

Wei where r the rest?? Scared arr?
What time ETA in Air Hitam Toll?
I'll wait at Air Hitam toll & will try to get few other bimmers to join from JB:sleep:

5. Turbology (Tentative, will wait next Tangkak entrance or subject to Fabian)

Fab..as I'm coming from Karak, kindly advise me place to meet, only know toll Sg. Besi only...:eek::eek:

anakin;495708 said:
Fab..as I'm coming from Karak, kindly advise me place to meet, only know toll Sg. Besi only...:eek::eek:

Just drive towards S'ban and wait at the S'ban R&R (~10km before the Seremban Exit).. However, if you reached Skudai, then make a U-turn back towards KL... :p

anakin;495708 said:

:listen: maybe I will join and I will be coming frm Kuantan ...I can lead the way for you anakin, no problem. ....we can meet at Sg Besi Toll or better still at Gombak Toll....I will hv to check my weekend plans first though .....:top:

fabianyee;495712 said:
Just drive towards S'ban and wait at the S'ban R&R (~10km before the Seremban Exit).. However, if you reached Skudai, then make a U-turn back towards KL... :p

Meaning that I have to reach Seremban R&R by 6.00am? My God...what time do I have to leave Karak?:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

dzuljazz2001;495713 said:
:listen: maybe I will join and I will be coming frm Kuantan ...I can lead the way for you anakin, no problem. ....we can meet at Sg Besi Toll or better still at Gombak Toll....I will hv to check my weekend plans first though .....:top:
Thanks dzuljazz..very much appreciated..but to reach Seremban R&R by 6.00am make me wonder...am I crazy enough...he..he..he..:stupid:
Anyhow, my no. is 019-9522331..buzz me for anything.

anakin;495728 said:
Meaning that I have to reach Seremban R&R by 6.00am? My God...what time do I have to leave Karak?:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

Thanks dzuljazz..very much appreciated..but to reach Seremban R&R by 6.00am make me wonder...am I crazy enough...he..he..he..:stupid:
Anyhow, my no. is 019-9522331..buzz me for anything.

...understand your predicament .....Karak Gombak 30mins...Gombak S'ban R7R 45mins ....meaning you hv to wakey2 at 4.30am, mandi2 and leave Karak at 4.45am :eek::eek:....crazy huh...:sleep:

this is my number 0193141348. :top: maybe we can join the TT Thursday nite and get together with the guys ....

dzuljazz2001;495732 said:
maybe we can join the TT Thursday nite and get together with the guys ....

So..you already in KL by then? I'll try reach KL at 5.00am..then we go together ok?

anakin;495758 said:
So..you already in KL by then? I'll try reach KL at 5.00am..then we go together ok?

I'm still in Kuantan, ...will leave at abt 8pm after work.....shud be at Ampang Point at ard 9.30pm :top:

5. Turbology (Tentative, will wait next Tangkak entrance or subject to Fabian)
6. gracetcp (i am the slowest in the group)

To those of you taking part in this drive, be safe and alert while on the road.

Those that want to drive at a slower pace should stick to the front of the convoy, as the back-end cars always have to drive faster to catch up.

As for Grace, I think her car has zoomed past 2XX km/hr!:listen::top:

Enjoy the coffee and take plenty of pictures at the station :)

Cheers

this month got too many holidays aledi... I think anak bini merajuk aledi or aledi planned for another post-CNY getaway.. it's ok.. The fewer the easier to control.. hahaha

Top Bottom