Some thoughts on an E38

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
bmw7833;779259 said:
728 only la bro..

aiyooo.. my bad my bad.. he posted 750il.. kekeke.. when u mentioned 728 only i read the description.. eh bro, when can we meet up? need to settle things with u

alive88;779260 said:
aiyooo.. my bad my bad.. he posted 750il.. kekeke.. when u mentioned 728 only i read the description.. eh bro, when can we meet up? need to settle things with u

Hahahh..it is long overdue meet up..

wah!! talking bout my 750iL ah?? heheh am having fun of my life driving it.. just a little painful every 570KM... RM180 every visit to petrol station...but its still not too bad.

am driving more my landcruiser and 740iL nowadays.. the big boy stay at home and only when driving wife around..

alantiong;783015 said:
http://www.mudah.my/BMW+E38+DIRECT+OWNER+-18410375.htm

sigh.. bastardized front lights.. what a waste..

Hmmm.... a 750 with 2800cc????

Looks like mine.... :wink:

Memang bastardized kau kau.... LOL!

DSCF2555.JPG

guys.. sorry for asking a stupid.. ignorant and lazy question..

how and where do i get the fuelly banners??

kaniz;773689 said:
Kangkang is good..:) My 6 yr old & 3 yr old daughter will point to the red e38 whenever i ask them which car want to take/drive....then when i look at my wife with my 5 month old son in her hand, she will say.....what's the point u spend so much money on the car & don't use it.....so end game, e38 is like travelling in business class & the mini MPV is like travelling in economy class....hehehe

Business Class MPV = X5

Top Bottom