some nice things for E60 & E90 to share

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
5 units - rm2200 each without installation
10 units - rm2080 each without installation

these are the prices offered without futher negotiation since i am not sure how many are interested. may be bro chilli e30 can further nego with them?

SilverBullet;541482 said:
nice..is it possible for e46 guys to join in as well? m54b30 :listen:

i think should be no problem,just start the group buy list & i'll monitor it lies with tim.

interesting proposition for my E46.. dear experts, is there possiblility of reduced low end torque when using these custom headers? considering most of us are on auto boxes, reduction in low end grunt will be not nice la..

by the way, did Tim mention anything about the cost of installation??? It's not easy to install exhaust manifold on UDM :D so the workmanship might cost a lot!

good point there..wonder how much it would cost to install these manifolds and how long would it take? ideally it'd be nice if installation works can be done here in KL, but then Tim's workshop has a dyno machine..have never dyno mine yet so would be a good opportunity to do so..

SilverBullet;541825 said:
good point there..wonder how much it would cost to install these manifolds and how long would it take? ideally it'd be nice if installation works can be done here in KL, but then Tim's workshop has a dyno machine..have never dyno mine yet so would be a good opportunity to do so..

It would cost about RM400 for installation in Sunway. Takes about half a day or so.

already installed the headers last month... can feel gain in overall torque especially low end. take note i upgraded from decat stock headers which explains the lack of top-end gain. problem now is CEL which has been ON since the day of install. apparently, some mods need to be done on the O2 sensor... will do it when i have time

Image073-1.jpg

Top Bottom