Silver humble E36

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
azam318;370907 said:
Dragman, how much you've spent for the painting? Lock nice man ....

I just touch-up one layer to hood, fender, roof and spoiler... and cost me about 0.8k...

dragman;372673 said:
I just touch-up one layer to hood, fender, roof and spoiler... and cost me about 0.8k...

Wow! the cost not so bad. Recently, I've went to painting shop, total painitng cost for the whole body they asked for rm1400. I tends to do repainting due to my babe paint oledy faded...huhuh:wink:

megatniza;372805 said:
nice night shots . a pair of angel eyes would enhance the looks .
it's relatively cheap & reliable ( bigger ballast ) now .
got mine fix last month - RM350 .

Bro, why don't you post the pics of your angel eyes, give the nite vision. I would like to see it...huhuh:top:

azam318;372877 said:
Bro, why don't you post the pics of your angel eyes, give the nite vision. I would like to see it...huhuh:top:

ok , bro . will try to find some time to do it .

megatniza;372805 said:
nice night shots . a pair of angel eyes would enhance the looks .
it's relatively cheap & reliable ( bigger ballast ) now .
got mine fix last month - RM350 .

yess hav done... will post pic soon...

yess megatniza, its will look garang at nite... and more garang if added HID to fog lamp...

Poison for you

HID-Night.jpg

InitialM,

Alamak! this is really good poison.... dah termakan racun nih....
Bro, where do you bought the ///M sticker at your windscreen? cun aahh..

dragman;377436 said:
update pic just installed hid fog lamp ...

Bro, banyak cunnn.... :top:
How much you've spent money for that fog lamp mod?
PM me your phone number, I would to call you... :wink:

where to install the HID to the FOGS ....... can recormend ka ??? nice car

Tq Bro azam and ICEMAN... installed at jalan kuchai lama.. both of you got PM...

26/12 found my 328 machine got leaking.. oily here and there.... sent my car to UDM Hospital... do the 'medical checkup'
suspect leaking from valve cover gasket and oil filter tank gasket... and alamak... found all bushing and rubber down there like lower arm, antiroll bar tierod engine mounting, exhaust mounting, axle mounting, g.box mounting tear oledi and need to be change. .. and done all together.. alang2 dah masuk hospital... then terus buat everything that what i think important... and now when drive my car feel like kereta baru heheheh... no more vibration when start the engine and langgar lubang or bump ...

and meet azam318, recommend him to my friend w.syop.... he installed HID to his fog lamp... hohohoho.. x'mas present to his car...

will update repair pic soon...

Top Bottom