Side mirror auto turn down when reverse?

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
My 2003 E39 520i CKD used to have this side mirror tilting feature, after conversion to M54B25 + 5sp manual, she loses the tilting function. Have this something to do with DISPLUS? If yes can anyone enlighten me where to get her reprogrammed?

Cheer!

bimmerholic;560558 said:
1) Wiper modes: You can select if you wanna enable/disable "drop speed" when idle. Meaning if you're in 2nd speed wiper mode, it'll automatically drop it down to 1st speed (intermittent) when you come to idle. When you start to move next, it'll automatically start the speed at 2nd as you initially set it at that speed. Same goes with 3rd speed...it'll drop to 2nd speed when idle.

It's helps a lot imho, cuz when comes to traffic lights, you don't want the wiper to wipe fast. I would normally turn it off at the t.lights in my other car, but when drive the UDM, it does it by itself.

No wonder, I thought my wiper is acting up, even made a note on "wiping irregular speed" for next inspection.. :)

bimmerholic;464655 said:
I believe you meant press and continue holding the lock/unlock button to scroll up/down the screens.

Oh..i thought my window short circuit. Experience one all 4 window scroll down half way when i back to my car after breakfast. 2nd experience is window scroll down abit during raining day & notice window was not fully close!!! why BMW didn't design window auto wind up during raining day!!!

bimmerholic;560558 said:
1) Wiper modes: You can select if you wanna enable/disable "drop speed" when idle. Meaning if you're in 2nd speed wiper mode, it'll automatically drop it down to 1st speed (intermittent) when you come to idle. When you start to move next, it'll automatically start the speed at 2nd as you initially set it at that speed. Same goes with 3rd speed...it'll drop to 2nd speed when idle.

It's helps a lot imho, cuz when comes to traffic lights, you don't want the wiper to wipe fast. I would normally turn it off at the t.lights in my other car, but when drive the UDM, it does it by itself.

2) Ambient light: You can select soft/fast ON. Meaning, you want your interior lights to dim on/out when opening/closing door or fast on/off when operating the door.

3) Seatbelt warning: You can have it turned on to remind you of buckling your seatbelt as well as chiming.

4) Home lights: How many seconds you want to have your homelights (low beam) lights on when you switch on? It's 10: 20: 40: 60 secs of choices.

5) Units: Metric or Imperial readouts.

6) Windows: One touch UP/DOWN or press & hold operation (standard on every other practical cars).

7) Side Mirrors: To enable/disable tilting downwards while in reverse.

8) Auto lock: to enable/disable auto-lock when car reach the speed around 5kmh.

9) Selection Unlocking: To unlock driver's side door when pressed unlocked button 1st time. 2nd time press, then only all the other doors and trunk unlock. Or to disable selection unlocking, meaning everything unlocks when 1st time pressed.

10) Comfort unlocking/locking: To enable/disable windows/sunroof slide open with key.

I think there are others i may have left out but this is as much as i can remember seeing the features i have on my car using the DISPLUS once before.

Hope it helps all clear their doubts. Cheers. :)

bto bimmerholic,

any specific location/shop can have all this items done? thank you:rock:

kokwei9035;603236 said:
bto bimmerholic,

any specific location/shop can have all this items done? thank you:rock:

Join the GB organized by Jarance. :rock:

Top Bottom