short of used 325i E90s

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

BMW9700

Club Guest
Just an observation. have been looking at all the advertisement media and notice that there is very few E90 325i for sale (local ones not CBU) ...there are a few M sport versions but only a sprinkling of 325i...wonder why? few months back there were many advertised..the CBU and recond ones are much more expensive than localsregards

Wait until new model comes up la, expected 2012.

Those bought 325i CBU paid thru their nose those days back in the 2005 and if they took huge loans, they should still be owing financier money if they sell off their car. Not many around anyway. Many were complaining the horrible looking tail lights and many still is.

The 2006 cars warranty just over less than a year, car still in tip top condition, sell and buy what?

Those 2007 fellas partly still enjoying the 2 years warranty, why sell?

Parallel importer is better of in margin if bring in E60 than E90 and demand for E60 I think still good.

No reason to upgrade to E60 because new model coming.

Unless they go 335i but expensive la wei!

on the flipside there are many 320i E90s for sale...maybe they were larger number of units sold

astroboy;459096 said:
The 2006 cars warranty just over less than a year, car still in tip top condition, sell and buy what?

Very true and well said bro! I have to agree with you big time :top:

Top Bottom