She's a beauty. Can see can touch. LoL

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

huskar3399

Club Guest
salam. g morning all. would like to share some of my happiness with the fraternity. hoping by doing so i can go to bed easily. aha.View attachment 22969love at 1st sight. (ignore the wheels lol)View attachment 22970the backside. what's with the acs emblem i still wondering. View attachment 22971the cockpit. 87+ miles quite low. but no idea whether it was adjusted or not.View attachment 22972the gearknobView attachment 22973m-sport seat and steering wheelView attachment 22974the dashboard silver trimView attachment 22975m-sport doorstep. seems old.View attachment 22976ori m-sport wheel, only the spare left.View attachment 22977'malam pertama' hope u guys will enjoy the photos. last but not least "minta tunjuk ajar!"one more i hope that i got the ori m-sport for the price that i paid. i did my homework google the specifications right after the deposit out. comparing several cars in mudah, browsing through this handy forum (thanks to haywire sticky post), and the best i found so far is this http://www.carandclassic.co.uk/car/C234272#. seems legit.

Nice ride you have acquired there bro. Wishing you happier days to come....

nice ride there bro! ur doorstep may look old, but mine dead already.. haiyoo.haha.. drooling over her taillights!! please.. sumbody... help.. me.. with.. the.. tailights... conversion... please... :-(

Now that's what I call fantastic. Everything about this car seem 'befitting and belonging' to this particular model...E39,doesn't even have to try. Nice car you have there bro.

I saw u at KLCC

I saw d car with many ppl inside at KLCC basement parking exit heading to AKLEH.

Was it you?

If you work here mayb we can catchup and talk abt E39 non-stop.

BTW nice car u have there bro! Looks clean and well taken care of by the prev owner.

alive88;719750 said:
nice ride there bro! ur doorstep may look old, but mine dead already.. haiyoo.haha.. drooling over her taillights!! please.. sumbody... help.. me.. with.. the.. tailights... conversion... please... :-(
thank u bro.
dead u mean gone? it's time to explore more frequent the chop shops.
the tail lights look same to me with other e39 cars. perhaps i need to study more on that. noob in da houz. hehe.

tweiboon;719857 said:
From the picture...........infront light got problem is it ?
that pix was snapped before the puspakom inspection, the used car unplugged the HID kit. the indicator now show no more head light red sign.

Top Bottom