Saw a nice E30 ALPINA C2 2.7!!!

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

Jules

Club Guest
Guys,Dunno if u know this owner or maybe he is a member here....Perak plates ( forgot number think .....AEF7311 ), black, 4 door and well maintained with all rims and badges ( I saw him coming from behind and the red C2 2.7 grill badge was a give-away...)I slowed rite down.....let him passed and admired!Nice car, dude - whoever u are.

Yeah...saw this ride once too...parked at the Cash Converters near SS2.One helluva beauty I would say.

Not an official member but happens to be my stepsister's cousin. Actually lives a couple of blocks down showru. I'm trying to persuade him to join the Penang drive (and join the club for that matter).

Seen the car up close with Ding Chavez and skar19. A real beauty.

seen the car a few times. first time at 1utama. a real beauty that car.... makes me wanna cry... :cry:

Originally posted by DingChavez@Feb 7 2006, 12:07 PM
seen the car a few times. first time at 1utama. a real beauty that car.... makes me wanna cry... :cry:
Eh... when we saw it the other day you tak nangis pun :blink:

wasnt this guys e30 featured along with hisham's e28 m535 in a mag late last year?
nice ride man,hope nikazwaa gets to convince him to join us for this upcoming icebreaking tt

Originally posted by tyke@Feb 7 2006, 01:31 PM
wasnt this guys e30 featured along with hisham's e28 m535 in a mag late last year?
nice ride man,hope nikazwaa gets to convince him to join us for this upcoming icebreaking tt
Yup... Same guy. In Carma magazine, with Hisham's E28 M535i and his cousin's E24 628i.

oic.....hmmmm i wonder wht the performance diff will b like between this guy and axles??? :nyehehe:

Originally posted by DingChavez@Feb 7 2006, 01:37 PM
haiyoo.... :beaten: why always wanna cry.?? :unsure:

cry baby wont be cutie pie anymore...

Originally posted by tyke@Feb 7 2006, 01:36 PM
oic.....hmmmm i wonder wht the performance diff will b like between this guy and axles??? :nyehehe:
Dammit... I'm calling them both now!!!

Nice! Always envy these guys who can bring in the real deal Alpinas/Hamann/etc. Need lotsa kangtau and $$$ ah. Sweeeet. :lol:

Yeah.. but the "real deal" modern classics, i.e. Alpina C2, Hartge H3, H5, got money also cannot buy :p

buddy,

the one close to Cash Converters is known to us. The owner, James bought it new in 1984 and sadly his car has lost the ori engine. It is also now an auto - 3rd engine already.....the daughter driving it now and dun has his father's passion of E30s.

And, that was NOT the car I saw cos this one....NIk's relation one is stock and a beaut......funny, I stay so close to Showru but never saw it before ( but i recall u guys raving abt it...)

Btw, the auntie sitting behind.....saw me oggling the car when they went past.....hope she no think I eyeing her. ke ke ke....

Originally posted by Jules@Feb 7 2006, 02:38 PM
funny, I stay so close to Showru but never saw it before ( but i recall u guys raving abt it...)
You know what's even funnier? Apparently it used to belong to the car wash owner that operates in Showru. I heard the guy was goin bankrupt, and he let it go dirt cheap!

The guy just got back from studying overseas. So i foresee we'll see more of it soon enough. :eek:k:

E30 Alpina C2 2.7 (1991).....at only £2,500...according to another british forum....aiyooo if only the prices were like this in m'sia...just imagine if it was RM2,500......sigh....

Heck... even 2,500 pounds converted to RM would be a bloody steal for that model!

Originally posted by chairoger@Feb 8 2006, 05:24 PM
Yup! We can only dream. :lol:
Nope.. we can stop the talk, and start the walk! Make tons of money, and be all happy!

Haha..!! Kiddin dude.

Top Bottom