E30 owners? E30 pro? E30 Junkie? Just read kisah riwayat hidup ku pls

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
Brader Roti, sadis aku dengar cerita rakyat ko nih. What a long story. Pls keep the e30
as well as ur dad kept till you have it, nowadays. I'm Salute springggg to your dad...

bro roti, while can go and make the car garang - pls try to use parts kits meant for e30 and take your time, but another way to go is to keep looking stock ... its also nice to see a clean ori looking E30..

Just keep the car nice and clean and shiny and it'll look a million dollar.. (or maybe not a million, probably 100k :p)...

Then again, everyone's taste is different.

Go for 'standard modifications' ie ori bodykits, ori rims, ori engine etc ..

U dun have to spend a lot .. Do bit by bit. Look around , come to TT - look-see look see other E30 and then decide what is you preference.

Perhaps , you might want to ask your dad for some input as well. He 'reserved' the car for you .. that's the least you can do ..

Welcome to the club ..

Just watch out for the racunners .. esp a guy by the name of Pussy @ Felix the cat ..:stupid:

Sell it to me and you will got more than rm7k in your pocket. (at least)

rotiboy,

i think i understand your situation. i was there b4. but please remember 2 things,

1. how your papa take care of this car for years just for you, his hero
2. this is not a jap car. it's totally in different league. you can mod a jap car in one day with rm3k and that's it, you got a "garang" ride.

keep it as it is for time being, enjoy it, joint the tt, read a lot about it, and after a year or two, decide what you want to do with it.

by the way, your fren that advice you yo do the mode, what ride does he/she drive?

Strider;403804 said:
Sell it to me and you will got more than rm7k in your pocket. (at least)

Wei,

Budak mentah pun ko nak rogol ke???? Kasi chan ler......

u r damm lucky to have a old man like ur dad.he is damm wise..my advise is give sometime on that car u will love it..and trust me once u felt in love wit that car..u will do the same thing like ur dad..u will keep the car for ur son right moment..

bmw e30 is really a gem..u just got to know to make buff it up to make it to a diamond..many of our fellows here still keeping their baby e30 eventhough they can get a newer ride..

trust me..u wont regret spending time on that baby..i still have my e30 even after i got my e36,e34,e24,e46..

think we scared the boy away.. but i do agree about buying the car from him, in respect of his father and all the efforts the old man put in.

Adus2 very sad la bro:20:..lu nyer story ...come on see my story at my page:rock:...my project story ...
http://nasforever2u.blogspot.com/

Hope to get know ur car soon budget 7k it's depends on what condition of ur car.. maybe more, maybe less:top:

my fellow beamers, haha im back, i didnt expect this topic would still be runnin, cool cool, thanks a bunch for all the advices, really apreciate it, one thing that i really consider now is taking time on trying to bikin the car, i`m kinda stuck with the car now, like sehati sejiwa already man, hahahaha, having fun driving it but my poket oso having fun keluar duit for the petrol. The other day i was at a traffic light nak masuk ttdi, n ders this vios beside me, its a two lane where both lane can masuk right, that f**ker bodo tak skola amik lesen kat colombo kot pergi drive straight while i was turning right, n then BAM!!!!!, sudah langgar tepi, i sudah turn besar nak jadi incredible hulk and sudah keluar itu wolverine punya cakar harimau. I took out my kayu golf and asked that f**ker to turun la, but when i check my car, fuyoooooooohhhh, giler fighterrrrr laaa beamer, not even a scratch or dented, steady la bro. his car sudah kemek kedalam i tgk, so dgn bangganya i kasik 'tiau' sama dia n left him mencangkung lookin at his dented car. Bodo punya orang, padan muka. Not bad, bole tahan. I even ask around about the bikining part, bikini girls oso i ask, apa aku merepek ni. True la, i really have to take my time and do it one at a time. But then again, the car right now mmg plain habis man. Even changing to bigger tyres oso sudah kasi my telinga berdarah when i heard the price. Haha, one at a time i guess, but thanks for all the advice man, it really does help alot. but where can i go to check out all the parts? whats TT? i wish i could sell the car, but then, itu big boss (father) almost everyday spot check the car, damn i can see he really jaga the car, when i ask to jaga (sponsor) the bodykit, he will turn into jet li all of a sudden, meaning sendiri mau bikin, sendiri carik la, nowdays, eveytime i drive around i see an E30 car, for sure i would check it out, lagi2 if the car looks so classy, wonder how much they spend to make it so classy and elegant

rotiboy;406644 said:
my fellow beamers, haha im back, i didnt expect this topic would still be runnin, cool cool, thanks a bunch for all the advices, really apreciate it, one thing that i really consider now is taking time on trying to bikin the car, i`m kinda stuck with the car now, like sehati sejiwa already man, hahahaha, having fun driving it but my poket oso having fun keluar duit for the petrol. The other day i was at a traffic light nak masuk ttdi, n ders this vios beside me, its a two lane where both lane can masuk right, that f**ker bodo tak skola amik lesen kat colombo kot pergi drive straight while i was turning right, n then bam!!!!!, sudah langgar tepi, i sudah turn besar nak jadi incredible hulk and sudah keluar itu wolverine punya cakar harimau. I took out my kayu golf and asked that f**ker to turun la, but when i check my car, fuyoooooooohhhh, giler fighterrrrr laaa beamer, not even a scratch or dented, steady la bro. His car sudah kemek kedalam i tgk, so dgn bangganya i kasik 'tiau' sama dia n left him mencangkung lookin at his dented car. Bodo punya orang, padan muka. Not bad, bole tahan. I even ask around about the bikining part, bikini girls oso i ask, apa aku merepek ni. True la, i really have to take my time and do it one at a time. But then again, the car right now mmg plain habis man. Even changing to bigger tyres oso sudah kasi my telinga berdarah when i heard the price. Haha, one at a time i guess, but thanks for all the advice man, it really does help alot. But where can i go to check out all the parts? Whats tt? I wish i could sell the car, but then, itu big boss (father) almost everyday spot check the car, damn i can see he really jaga the car, when i ask to jaga (sponsor) the bodykit, he will turn into jet li all of a sudden, meaning sendiri mau bikin, sendiri carik la, nowdays, eveytime i drive around i see an e30 car, for sure i would check it out, lagi2 if the car looks so classy, wonder how much they spend to make it so classy and elegant

rm50k .....

Rotiboy;406644 said:
my fellow beamers, haha im back, i didnt expect this topic would still be runnin, cool cool, thanks a bunch for all the advices, really apreciate it, one thing that i really consider now is taking time on trying to bikin the car, i`m kinda stuck with the car now, like sehati sejiwa already man, hahahaha, having fun driving it but my poket oso having fun keluar duit for the petrol. The other day i was at a traffic light nak masuk ttdi, n ders this vios beside me, its a two lane where both lane can masuk right, that f**ker bodo tak skola amik lesen kat colombo kot pergi drive straight while i was turning right, n then BAM!!!!!, sudah langgar tepi, i sudah turn besar nak jadi incredible hulk and sudah keluar itu wolverine punya cakar harimau. I took out my kayu golf and asked that f**ker to turun la, but when i check my car, fuyoooooooohhhh, giler fighterrrrr laaa beamer, not even a scratch or dented, steady la bro. his car sudah kemek kedalam i tgk, so dgn bangganya i kasik 'tiau' sama dia n left him mencangkung lookin at his dented car. Bodo punya orang, padan muka. Not bad, bole tahan. I even ask around about the bikining part, bikini girls oso i ask, apa aku merepek ni. True la, i really have to take my time and do it one at a time. But then again, the car right now mmg plain habis man. Even changing to bigger tyres oso sudah kasi my telinga berdarah when i heard the price. Haha, one at a time i guess, but thanks for all the advice man, it really does help alot. but where can i go to check out all the parts? whats TT? i wish i could sell the car, but then, itu big boss (father) almost everyday spot check the car, damn i can see he really jaga the car, when i ask to jaga (sponsor) the bodykit, he will turn into jet li all of a sudden, meaning sendiri mau bikin, sendiri carik la, nowdays, eveytime i drive around i see an E30 car, for sure i would check it out, lagi2 if the car looks so classy, wonder how much they spend to make it so classy and elegant

around RM80k and still counting...:love:

Top Bottom