Lupuskan kereta ‘tua’ lebih 15 tahun

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
silly buggers but this likely means :

u can still run the >15 yrs old cars on track what.......no rego needed

so now I can get a 930 turbo cheap-ler......

proton is reasonable car but all this overprotection is not doing the brandname and its quality programme any good.

just my 2 cents.

tombstone;209276 said:
i dun ever think this idea will take off,

the sultan of johor will have their heads....do you know how many classic cars are there in his palace????

thats just one of them, how bout yam tuan of NS....he has also a collection of priceless gems!

is proton gonna give YAM Tuan rm5k for each of his gem and force him to trade DOWN to a damn plotong?

I DUN THINK SO!

Even if this is enacted do folks really think Agong and Sultan have to comply???
If royal familys can get blind drunk, gate crash wedding receptions and proceed to smash the place up with golf clubs without repercussions. This little law will not affect them in any way.
As usual will be joe public crapped on from a great height.

If this were to be done, i think this is an optional thing, like in Japan and the likes. Its for people with beat-up old charades, sunnys, corollas, or first / 2nd gen civics. Sometimes u can't get rid of it, so this becomes an avenue. In countries that do this, they compensate scrapped cars with vouchers for the purchase of a newer car. But not limited to a certain make, i must add!!

For old, but reliable and well taken care off cars, you usually have to go through a road worthiness thing... or subjected to certain taxes that make it a bit of a hassle to maintain one. Road wortiness thing is fine, i hope theres no blood sucking tax thing they introduce to older cars...

Am i the only one seeing a positive out of this?

this is good news, when my rust bucket car is beyond repair, just trade in.. get 5k also...

'Dalam pada itu, Persatuan Wakil Pengedar Edaran Otomobil Nasional Malaysia (EDAM) yang bertanggungjawab mengedar kereta Proton mahu kerajaan memberi perhatian serius terhadap baik buruk cadangan itu kerana ia perlu dibuat secara sukarela oleh pemiliknya.'

As per the article provided by crow and point i made... it should be optional! It'd be nuts for the law to say u have to scrap a perfectly good running e30 for example...

of course la, first they will just say this is a just a "cadangan" and if there is a room for them to say wajib, definetly they will make it compulsory & start to lobby here & there to make it a law...What a bloody idiot these people, why must I pay for someone incompetence...if this really happen, I know who to votes next..:mad:

Greets,

bunch of bloody & nickampooh IDIOTS these people !!!

i will not support this sort of policy !!!

regards.

:p:p:p

this JOKE has to be recorded in the Malaysian Book of Records as the "Dumbest Proposal Ever Made in History of M'sia"

Pay me 5k to scrap my car? Let me pay u 5k to scrub n spa your own balls.

Sue me!

But then Malaysian with tidak apa attitude will see this proposal thru.

The power is our hands actually.The only way to shoot this down is at the voting box

My 1983 Toyota Wagon KE76 1.3 is even more tougher then my E30....and my Bro In Law's Waja 1.8 is going down the drain. He regretted buying the Waja.

But I got nothing against Proton.

Zoggee;210262 said:
My 1983 Toyota Wagon KE76 1.3 is even more tougher then my E30....and my Bro In Law's Waja 1.8 is going down the drain. He regretted buying the Waja.

But I got nothing against Proton.

Do u send tofu wt yr KE76:D

FTG, FTG, FTG

funfer_fahrer;209285 said:
Inintially, I thought they gonna fill our roads with E65s or at least E90s. What a wonderful sight it gonna be. Boy, I was wrong.

I agree if govt say we can drive E65 or E90s price below RM100k:rolleyes:

memang bodo la kerajaan ni, xkan jaguar,ferrari yang dah lebih 15 tahun pun kena lupus. Bangang betul. Boikot PROTON

Same shit with their MAS,petronas and bla bla...just back from a MAS flight and the condition of the cabin,food and service really sucks big time...not to mention their famous flight delaying all the time...

But then the only way to stop this is to chg the Gomen by vote....

scrap proton

any 15 year old german cars can outrun any new proton in term of luxury, technologies and everything. pesona sucks like diving a toy car, waja is a joke .

if they limit to only ploton cars above 15 year...that idea was good. Talking about road wortiness...i think above 10 year ploton was not worth to be on the road. SCRAP them!!!that can boost up sale for overprotecting ploton car.

Top Bottom