Road Tax for old Beemer

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
Status
Not open for further replies.
deep3102;594704 said:
ah if u say its the same, then y u ask the above question? if old 5 sili 3.0 n new 5 sili 3.0 same to same, then road tax no same meh? u ask funny question n answer urself redi lah...

Sorry, that's a question. Let me tell you this as everyone is trying to attack me, here's the reason why I am asking.

First: I don't know the answer.
Second: There's no such thing as a stupid question
Third: I'm learning

The real reason, I'm curious if the people is paying so much on their road tax while driving an old vehicle. It's just doesn't make sense to me but if you have the answer, then tell me. I would appreciate that.

millioncars.my;594691 said:
That's my brother la bro. I'm his little brother and why should I lie anyways?

Sorry, both of you studying same course. Confuse lar..

Muhammad Nasri Abdul Malek, a second year student in Pennsylvania State University (2008). I am currently in Smeal College of Business, majoring in Actuarial Science which always deal with numbers.
Nash_nash.jpg

Millioncars.my,

I always believe in 2nd chances. I gave you the benefit of the doubt and coaxed you to seek counsel from the Com/Mods. That has been settled. But your posts are riling members, and frankly me too, as you sound condescending and also, there is an element of insincerity. Pls respect the forum and its members. You are afterall a guest.

I trust we are mature enough to move on from here and you will refrain from unnecessary posts, or likely face another revolt which might lead to more severe consequences e.g. being banned.

Lets move on and be mature.

Thanks!

jarance;594707 said:

Muhammad Nasri Abdul Malek, a second year student in Pennsylvania State University (2008). I am currently in Smeal College of Business, majoring in Actuarial Science which always deal with numbers.
Nash_nash.jpg

It's alright. =) My bad anyways and should have apologize from very beginning. Sorry.

if u duno the answer, go survey first lah..got so many threads discuss this same matter over n over again. If u wanna learn, take the initiative!! If ur hoping for the sifu's here to entertain your questions, then show them first what you know, dont make urself sound like a con aritst.

I agree, no such thing as stupid question. Who mentioned stupid question anywhere? I didnt wear my uncle speks, can u pls highlight?

brader, for the last part on ur curiosity, the whole world will tell u story, but the final answer will come from urself once u own a bmw, drive and feel it. it will never ever make sense to anyone who doesnt own, or never driven a bmw.

deep3102;594710 said:
if u duno the answer, go survey first lah..got so many threads discuss this same matter over n over again. If u wanna learn, take the initiative!! If ur hoping for the sifu's here to entertain your questions, then show them first what you know, dont make urself sound like a con aritst.

I agree, no such thing as stupid question. Who mentioned stupid question anywhere? I didnt wear my uncle speks, can u pls highlight?

brader, for the last part on ur curiosity, the whole world will tell u story, but the final answer will come from urself once u own a bmw, drive and feel it. it will never ever make sense to anyone who doesnt own, or never driven a bmw.

I think you're being so mean at me. Chill la bro, what's the use of a forum anyways? No hard feeling, and am sorry if I lose my respect. I only own a Kancil and I've not been exposed to your so-called "lavish" world owning a BMW, that's where my curiosity came from. However, I agree on your statement, "If u wanna learn, take the initiative!!" Thanks.

jarance;594707 said:

Nash_nash.jpg

Wah bro, don't dig my pic out if next time i do something wrong..:smokin:

ssmann;594708 said:
Millioncars.my,

I always believe in 2nd chances. I gave you the benefit of the doubt and coaxed you to seek counsel from the Com/Mods. That has been settled. But your posts are riling members, and frankly me too, as you sound condescending and also, there is an element of insincerity. Pls respect the forum and its members. You are afterall a guest.

I trust we are mature enough to move on from here and you will refrain from unnecessary posts, or likely face another revolt which might lead to more severe consequences e.g. being banned.

Lets move on and be mature.

Thanks!

Thanks ssmann. Really appreciate that and it would be great if we can keep in touch. =)

bmw7833;594713 said:
Wah bro, don't dig my pic out if next time i do something wrong..:smokin:

This was during my freshman year and someone posted this on his temporary university website. Aiyooo, so gay looking.

The fact that you're promoting your website plus sporting your website as your username ... who in their right mind wouldn't question your motives!
Change your username and start all over bro if you're really sincere ... :D

millioncars.my;594712 said:
I think you're being so mean at me. Chill la bro, what's the use of a forum anyways? No hard feeling, and am sorry if I lose my respect. I only own a Kancil and I've not been exposed to your so-called "lavish" world owning a BMW, that's where my curiosity came from. However, I agree on your statement, "If u wanna learn, take the initiative!!" Thanks.

Chill la bro, dont take it the wrong way lah..dont get emo. all now..lol..
lavish ah..hrmm..i think u may wanna reconsider that la, coz its just a fact to ur curiosity..theres just something orgasmic abt bmw's..lol..

B33mEr;594723 said:
The fact that you're promoting your website plus sporting your website as your username ... who in their right mind wouldn't question your motives!
Change your username and start all over bro if you're really sincere ... :D

Hmm, I can just leave this forum if you really want me to.

deep3102;594724 said:
Chill la bro, dont take it the wrong way lah..dont get emo. all now..lol..
lavish ah..hrmm..i think u may wanna reconsider that la, coz its just a fact to ur curiosity..theres just something orgasmic abt bmw's..lol..

When I came to US, I feel like BMW is less valuable. It's just like a typical car! I wish I could own it here and bring it back using my AP. but US AP is not that great compared to UK's.

millioncars.my;594735 said:
When I came to US, I feel like BMW is less valuable. It's just like a typical car! I wish I could own it here and bring it back using my AP. but US AP is not that great compared to UK's.

Bro, US model should be left hand drive right? :4:

safuanorsham;594736 said:
then u go buy proton in US.

That might be interesting too! But you know what, I wish I could ship my Kancil to here. But it would freeze as there's no heater! haha and another thought, I wish my Kancil would transform to be a beemer someday. hehe

millioncars.my;594730 said:
Hmm, I can just leave this forum if you really want me to.

MILLION of thanks then.....................

millioncars.my;594706 said:
The real reason, I'm curious if the people is paying so much on their road tax while driving an old vehicle. It's just doesn't make sense to me but if you have the answer, then tell me. I would appreciate that.

Its bout passion la. What makes you think newer car better? By the way some people can afford high roadtax but not expensive car or cant afford high road tax but fully paid 15 years old car. Now I'm konpius. I need to get laid lar. Anyway nice new year joke.

guys, my 2 cents. Just let him be lah.

If he really is a con job, just ban him. Stop this cyberbullying. Just because he's a kid, I don't think it's nice to show this kind of behaviour. Be fair. Why not do the same to the other so-called "forummer-sellers." If he really is racking up the postings so that he can sell, let it be. The minute he starts selling something, ban. If his banner or nickname is seen as indirect marketing, warn him to change. If he doesn't, ban.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom