REVO! Officially Launched. Working towards a win-win situation.

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
Status
Not open for further replies.

revomagz

Club Guest
Greetings to all BMW Club Malaysia members,First and foremost, an introduction and a hearty greetings. REVO! is a new automotive lifestyle publication within Malaysia. REVO!'s branding is further distinguished into 3 segments as follows:REVO! (zhuan su): Chinese physical magazine which is out in stores and news stands all over Malaysia, Singapore and Brunei.www.revomagz.com: Portal for automotive lifestyle enthusiast catering latest news, events and interactive materials.REVO! e-Mag: Malaysia's 1st interactive automotive lifestyle e-magazine. (Note: As time passes, more interactivity will be offered).Do visit us and provide any feedback for improvements. We understand that we may not be 100% perfect, but we will strive for constant improvements, hence bringing the level up a notch. From enthusiast, for enthusiast. Also, for your support, if any media coverage is needed for milestone events or even feature car (classics and new age), do contact us. We can always work towards a win-win situation.Lastly, many thanks for listening and visiting.Regards,REVO!www.revomagz.comContact: enquiries@adamantium.com.my or enquiries@revomagz.com

hello.. are you the editor? jounalist? publisher? why make such a fabulous intro/promo anonymously?

Hi there Mizhan,

I'm the business owner for the REVO! branding. Small time, modest business, hoping to garner support. =)

My name is Young by the way. Nice to meet you. Do mail me on any feedback or enquiries.

Many thanks once again.

Regards.

Welcome bro ... love your revo babes section :D :top:

Thank you to all.

Please remember. If you have any feedback, do provide. We will try our level best to cater for all automotive enthusiast.

Regards.

why not u contact the club commitees for a writeup of the club

Look for the fellas with red color ID in the forum, those are committee member. Spam them with your offer or your so called win-win deal. They are busy now for the arrangement of the S'pore drive this weekend to visit their F1 paddock.

Will do guys. I will see if we can come up with a mutual support arrangement. We can slot in a write up for BMW Club Malaysia for the Singapore drive. However, it's on a short notice, and a few of us would be busy with operations this weekend as well as the upcoming 2 weekends. So, if you guys can snap high resolution pics as well as give some account of the trip, we will gladly slot them in for your exposure online and on ground magazine.

Thank you in advance guys for the support.

Regards.

revomagz,

You should introduce yourself in the Newbies Section first before start any other thread. Further to that you should talk/write/PM our President about your win-win deal.

Meantime I will closed this thread till some kind of relation ties with the Club.

Yazid

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom