Rear passanger car sick

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
No; It's not supposed. We can't do anything coz it was preprogrammed to work automatically. Like bro mizhan said, if u push the stock f30 hard in the way like an older BMW models, it's dangerous & it'll bring u to somewhere else unless u have very good driving skill. In short, a very little action on the EPS will move the car left or right; hold tight your steering wheel while driving in comfort mode especially in very high speed. I really miss the hydraulic power steering on e46; not only sharp & precise but the feel is just so...good..

All Bro, I just get a ideal for the occur of carsick problem. It may due to the absorber. All know our F30 don't have adaptive suspension like other country right? (Except for the new M sport 328I recently launch). So the BMW malaysia may simply take a cheap cap ayam make with BMW logo absorber and put into our car suspension. The setup is not test or past at the research & innovative department at BMW germany.

If so, the solution is change the absorber...but warranty void!!

I have notice my car doing this....when i brake to stop the car, the car stop but will swing front and then swing to backward and front few times... it seem like the absorber already spoil...

simonyap;840197 said:
I have notice my car doing this....when i brake to stop the car, the car stop but will swing front and then swing to backward and front few times... it seem like the absorber already spoil...

Mate, no offence, but it seems your F30 is doing the mambo..i'd be happy if mine did that...:eek:

vin75;840199 said:
Mate, no offence, but it seems your F30 is doing the mambo..i'd be happy if mine did that...:eek:

Wah, special F30 can do Mambo No.5! :cool:
:party:

I found this information:
"How Can I Tell If I Need New Shocks?:

Shocks usually wear out gradually, but some things can happen, especially off-pavement, to hasten their wear. One of the first things to look for is either a nicked or bent shaft, which can easily be caused by flying gravel or debris. Once damaged, the shaft can allow contaminants to enter the oil and destroy the piston seal, which will eventually lead to a leak of the shock fluid.

If not replaced, the shock will eventually lose its ability to function properly. Other signs of worn shocks are excessive bouncing after crossing a dip or bump, rocking back and forth after a stop, excessive body roll around corners, tire cupping, and straight-line braking that isn't so straight. One of the best ways to determine if a shock needs replacement is to perform the jounce test. Simply bounce the front or rear end of your car by jumping or pushing up and down on it for a few seconds, then let off. If your rig continues to pogo for more than 1 to 1.5 bounces, you may need to replace your shocks."

rattlesnake1982;840229 said:
As Alan tiong says, onli pussies care about warranty lol

Aku ade bmw lori ko ade?

Dude, why not start a thread called 'Alan Tiong Says' and keep 'em updated regulary since like you're a fan or somethin..

hehehe.. i rather not..

anyway come back to F30 stock shocks... i am very very very surprised when i actually feel it in my hands.. it is as soft.. or even softer than stock Kancil setting. I am kidding you guys not. i still keep the stock one if anyone would like to have it for half price .. err or 1/3 of new. only had 3Ks on it.

i have put it on the hydraulic pull test and the seriously almost non existence. i cannot figure out why did the german did what they did on it. they have built such beautifully balance car for decades and suddenly pull a crappy one like this.

i cant agree more with mizhan when he say he rather safe some money driving a camry.. it is bad .. real bad. i regreted it everyday until i removed the stock shocks.

My theory, bmw purposely set it up with soft setting which is comparable to the japs and koreans, which appeals to many (of course also about the same price as an VW) but not the diehard. then, offers a aftermarket to the diehards who are actually like a proper 3s handling.. grab them by the balls and make them cough up 12-13 Ks for it. Clever marketing actually. i heard that BMW is brigning in more than 200 sets of the Mperf susp..

Clever marketing indeed...whatever bmw throws at them, I am sure many bros will buy them regardless

Aku ade bmw lori ko ade?

BMW is goin on the right track.. make the base car cheaper, and for those who want more performance pay more la. We also hav the option to go after market or do an ahtiong :)

It again depends on affordability and your confidence in a products reliability, whether lots of R&D is being done on it or not...
But of course buying everything officially from bmw malaysia will get a premium price... can still buy OEM bmw products outside which is cheaper

Aku ade bmw lori ko ade?

Top Bottom