Rattle & Hum

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
Hi bro, if I'm not mistaken the door panel are just being held by clips (about 10 of them) and a few screws. Shouldn't be a tough job removing it but just have to be careful not to break the clips, which the original one cost about RM2 each.

Thanks bro, thinking of buying the clips just to replace. Read in the m3post that the culprit is the loose cabling within the door panel that vibrates and hits the bodywork. Shall dismantle, secure and replace the clips. Hope it works he3...

consoglieri;813651 said:
Thanks bro, thinking of buying the clips just to replace. Read in the m3post that the culprit is the loose cabling within the door panel that vibrates and hits the bodywork. Shall dismantle, secure and replace the clips. Hope it works he3...

Sounds like a DIY project at MMZ this Fri.

U2! my all time favorite rock band! hehe well anyway, where can we get those clips if and when broken? how about those clips that hold the dashboard? similar to the door panel clips?

subsonique;813828 said:
U2! my all time favorite rock band! hehe well anyway, where can we get those clips if and when broken? how about those clips that hold the dashboard? similar to the door panel clips?

Gotta look for the part number on RealOEM & check with BA whether do they carry them.

Top Bottom