Question : can transfer loan to other car?

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

gerenti

Club Guest
hi all.. before this, i asked weither to opt 325i 09 or 10.. but unfortunately the 09 model was met in an accident n caused quite a serious damage. so i cancelled to buy the car n cancelled my loan which supposed to be signed on the day i received the news that the car was involved in the accident. thank god btw..so, i do search the other car again n end up, i found a pre-reg 325i (space grey/black) from AB KL. the price they give is RM233000.. so i just place a booking n submit documents to the SA for loan application last friday..n today, i just saja-saja go to Quill n i find out that they are selling a white/black 325i which i really want the colour combination before..so the question is, in case, if my loan approved for the car i booked from AB (space grey), can i transfer the loan to the car from Quill (white) as both car is in the same year 2012 model and the price are also same?i asked the SA and the answer is not convincing me so much..should i locked the booking with quill to secure the car for me while waiting the loan to be approved?

As long as you have not sign the Loan agreement document no transfer is required.

Top Bottom