Quad Exhaust + CCC

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
chookleng;373707 said:
no way...im catching up n enjoy those system you both enjoying now VERY SOON TO BE, bahaha

ahaha...CL also tak boleh tahan liau...kene racun kuat kuat from alxy and thule...
icon10.gif

eh... t2ribena... you pun racun dia ok?? jangan tolak semua kat alxy and I :D

thule;373938 said:
eh... t2ribena... you pun racun dia ok?? jangan tolak semua kat alxy and I :D

thule...

sharing on how to do is different from sharing how nice and shiok the upgrades ok??

one is sharing knowledge and another is called racun...
icon10.gif

you have shown pictures of the stuff that you have bought on other thread... I guess that can be considered as racun kan??? Fatal some more :D DIY yourself or what this time for the DVD + navi???

thread been hijack dude....very common now a days la. daring people hijack car we forumers here only hijack thread,lol...

dude t2ribena & thule, no1 here racuning me la. me been wanted to have all tis function when i firstly got my car last year. but i dare not move on coz scare of problematic and also not too pro on tis. but now is time for me to move on to have tis function, weeee

thule;374328 said:
you have shown pictures of the stuff that you have bought on other thread... I guess that can be considered as racun kan??? Fatal some more :D DIY yourself or what this time for the DVD + navi???

thule another point to consider...

showing raw materials and finish products is different ok
icon10.gif

are u poisoned by seeing wood, cement and tiles or seing a house which is fully renovated using those raw materials nicely...
icon10.gif
different feeling right??

DIY....:top:

turbology;374425 said:
what happen to the "exhaust" discussion ?

Let's talk EXHAUST!!! :D
I'd installed Remus Sports Label Quad Exhaust to my baby together with the body kit :top: now everything looks just nice :love:

Noticed improvement albeit not much while accelerating and also pick up.. sound nice too :top:
IMG_2958.jpg

t2ribena;374539 said:
thule another point to consider...

showing raw materials and finish products is different ok
icon10.gif

are u poisoned by seeing wood, cement and tiles or seing a house which is fully renovated using those raw materials nicely...
icon10.gif
different feeling right??

DIY....:top:

Bro... your raw materials look tempting enough... I wonder how they will react when seeing the finished product :D
I'm always poisoned upon the sight of woods :D you forgot? I'm in timber industry... lol!!!!

thule;373670 said:
guess now both of us are enjoying the GPS, DVD, MP3 huh??? lol :D

Yup! Makes the cabin a real fun place to be now.... :top:

t2ribena;374172 said:
thule...

sharing on how to do is different from sharing how nice and shiok the upgrades ok??

one is sharing knowledge and another is called racun...
icon10.gif

You can't racun something that was never there to begin with. My point is, all we did was show that it CAN be done. That gives the assurance to those considering to go ahead. Same with me. I was skeptical at first, but after PM a few guys here and seeing their set-up, gave me the confidence to go ahead.

Simply put, we just gave a small nudge to those who were already at the door step.... :rolleyes:

alxy;374888 said:

Alxy
Will pass to you a copy of malaysia/singapore 08 dvd road map with speed camera.:listen:
Cheers

alxy;374888 said:

Hey,

I am still not having fun yet.

Seriously Alxy, how much did freddie charge you?

I getting bonus at year end. Might join in your league if budget permits.

alxy;374890 said:
You can't racun something that was never there to begin with. My point is, all we did was show that it CAN be done. That gives the assurance to those considering to go ahead. Same with me. I was skeptical at first, but after PM a few guys here and seeing their set-up, gave me the confidence to go ahead.

Simply put, we just gave a small nudge to those who were already at the door step.... :rolleyes:

if i get what u meant correctly...wow in this case you guys were the pioneer for this type of mods...bravo bravo

in this case thank you very much for sharing...:top:

:D t2ribena... bro alxy put his words in a very good manner...

bmwclub - do you know of anyway that I can download the map with those speed trap area into SD card??? This is because I am using Garmin

Top Bottom