Puchong TT again...!!!!!

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

Zoggee

Club Guest
Magicfox ask me to post this thread wan...dun blame me.!!!cos his lunch time only start at 12.00pm( our malaysian time).Now....few things to clear the record straight.!!! It's not a E30 meet up.But what the heck.... everybody is welcome...even if you dun own a "Bee Em Dabaliew"Who's game enough..??? come lar scared ah..?? Lee36328..??? I owe you a ride...me wanna go round :blink: ...and..round :blink: ..and round :blink: ...and round :blink: ...before I go to the drift event leh..want ah..?? B) Tom...!!??? you are invited too....come lar scared ah..??? Ample parking space...100??200?? cars.. no problem..!! B) Date : 13th January 2005Day: ThursdayTime: 10.30pm onwards.Venue: Wan's Corneractivities...er...round :blink: and round :blink: and round :blink: and round :blink: ,then tok kok...testing cars and can even have imported pork chop at 14th miles....Ni Hau Mah???? hehe... :p ps: Fabian..come lar !! got 3 sets of tyre left...you can borrow a set...then we can go round :blink: and round :blink: and round :blink: again...hehee... :p the list of attendeessssssss... 1).Magicfox2).zoggee3).4).5).6).7).8).9).10).

calling

Jipster,Julian..??ur rims is ready.Tom,DD,Vice Prez,Fabian,Lee36328,Mr.Gungho BM5,Calvin Tan,Joe,Teejay,535i,Flash,argh..!!!!! :lol: anybody??? everybody..!!! B)

muahahahahaaa...!!!

thanks dude... i'll be there....

and.. you might want to revise your activities.... only round..... and round..... and round.... and round..... and round..... and round..... and round..... and round.... and round...... ahhhhh......... beh tahan leh... so many rounds..... :lol:

btw.. my lunch time changed lah.... it's 2:00am Malaysia time, 12pm CST.... :(

but i'll be there :p

calling Sideways...Wong Hai Lat...Jeffrey the White Knight ewe!!Oswanker..beemer328...Blackdog Appu Sham..!! The One and only 320i always in the workshop Alvin..!!..er??? who else ah?? ahhh!!!!!! The Outspoken Fire Breathin South African 316i..Breakpopo!!! The Gay...Kingpin..!!!our Mr.Nice guy Eldrow..!!Al King Kong Bundy..!!

come lar scared ah??

come and join this tt..... boys and gals....

don't be scared... you get some of the zoggee famous "round and round" actions.... :lol:

btw... those who curious about what's under the bonnet of koko zoggee's 318... come to find out lah.....

btw.. zoggee.. you left out your 'round and round' student... even though his car in the shop.. he is still driving the japan-ize e30.. :lol:

Sorry Brudder Zong. Would love to join but I'll be away for my company trip from Thu to Sun lah..... :(

where's loneranger,Mr.Hitman,DVng,Skinhead,Abang Moot...gonna call Azlee the SA bimmer Founder and a few SA bimmer guys too...!!

Originally posted by Zoggee@Jan 12 2005, 09:32 AM
where's loneranger,Mr.Hitman,DVng,Skinhead,Abang Moot...gonna call Azlee the SA bimmer Founder and a few SA bimmer guys too...!!
Ka ki nang, very interested to join u but leaving 13th morning to phuki tajam......Hope to join u at next TT.......BTW my car still under painting job....Hope to meet u Teow Chew Nang!Pah Si Mo Siang Kan!

Where's our Gentle giant ah..??? Muuuuuuaaaaacheeee!!!!!!!!and our Big Sister Che che Connie!!

Yeah...!!!The Lean and Mean No nonsense E46 Mtiga The One and only.....The Ness...!!!!!???come lar..!! scared ah..??*cabut*kenot play with this guy oh....

if anyone needs directions, these are the numbers you could call...

1) magicfox: 012-299-9580
2) zoggee: 012-303-1068

I will be there too....

i just bought e34 525i last sunday.....

So baru pasang sound system, AC2 rims, white signals-side and front, tinting....

Today pulak my compressor jammed....doin 180kmh on KLIA road....belt when flying....

so too bad lor...change new compressor......

So no money to do all the things.....have to wait for next month!

on the way, leather seats, rear white lights, lowering springs!

anyway....where is this makan place ah?

Originally posted by fomoco@Jan 13 2005, 01:15 AM
I will be there too....

i just bought e34 525i last sunday.....

So baru pasang sound system, AC2 rims, white signals-side and front, tinting....

Today pulak my compressor jammed....doin 180kmh on KLIA road....belt when flying....

so too bad lor...change new compressor......

So no money to do all the things.....have to wait for next month!

on the way, leather seats, rear white lights, lowering springs!

anyway....where is this makan place ah?
congratulations on your new ride.. bring it tomorrow nite...

the makan place is Puchong Utama.... across from the spring factory...

call me if you need help....

the list of attendeessssssss...

1).Magicfox
2).zoggee
3).fabian
4).jules - got to collect my blink blink rims.....
5).
6).
7).
8).
9).
10).

Abang Jipster - pls come so we can check out each other's rides & suspension setup!!!

Originally posted by Zoggee@Jan 12 2005, 01:43 PM
.............The One and only 320i always in the workshop Alvin.................
come lar scared ah??
:huh: :eek: :D :D :D

Top Bottom