Proton Chancellor

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
here are some pics of the car... :D
(pics courtesy of my fren, Ms. Helena)

most people will know the quality issues with proton. of the difficulties in getting the easy stuff simply done right. and sometimes, if you can't get the basics right then you shouldn't be too adventurous with frills.

but in carrying the nation's pride as the national car maker, perhaps some has gotten into proton so it becomes difficult for them to measure themselves by listening to customers.

ultimately, a really hard knock by reality played out in time may be just the medicine needed, as is slowly unraveling in MAS. all shall have their turn.

i believe a single hard but effective knock can move a heavier rock than several gentle taps.

I rather buy the new Ford Focus 2.0 Sport for that amount money pearl white color. But E46 is a chick magnet so, E46 then. Hahaha.

u guys must be joking when u said the Waja's interior is nicer than the 1er?? rite?? it might've looked nice but the quality of assembly,material and colour is just dreadful..abysmal!!
i wud've settled for a normal Waja with the V6 engine..that wud've been nice but as always,they had to shoot themselves in the foot!!

Originally posted by supergripen@Feb 4 2006, 08:54 PM
u guys must be joking when u said the Waja's interior is nicer than the 1er?? rite?? it might've looked nice but the quality of assembly,material and colour is just dreadful..abysmal!!
i wud've settled for a normal Waja with the V6 engine..that wud've been nice but as always,they had to shoot themselves in the foot!!
this is how i would describe it...

proton made a nice cheesecake with bluebarry toppings and slammed their face in it.....

To me it just shows the sad state of affairs at Proton! Proton is still using the old V6 engine manufactured by Mitsubishi for the Perdana V6 and Chancellor.

Campro engine used in the Gen2 and Waja has got no cam profiling and neither variable valve timing. Most manufacturers have got a MPV or Mini MPV in their product line up but not Proton.

Product shelf life is probably one of the longest in the world, Iswara is similar to the Saga that was produced by Proton in 1985 and probably earlier by Mitsubishi (Colt). Wira is more than 11 years old, Waja is coming to 6 years old, Perdana is 10 years old (or is it 11)?!!!!!

Dare to Change??!!! :beaten: :beaten:

Originally posted by supergripen@Feb 4 2006, 07:54 AM
with cheap plastic inside 1 series , it definitely die hard BMW fan will buy ...sigh

Top Bottom