Proton Chancellor

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

ace99

Club Guest
138k for a leather interior & Perdana engine in a waja.I would say a good model to rip Malaysian government off, noone else will buy a waja at that kind of money.Our engineering have gone backward.. Proton is no better than Brothers/Costplus.

The project was doomed to fail right from the start. Should just take a survey before embarking by gauging the demand for "stretched" Waja's. Highly doubt the general Malaysian public wants one in the first place. My 0.02.

wht???RM138k for a done up waja???
damn......

wonder wht the sales response is like??? :rolleyes:

good idea but not good at the pricing.
guess they learnt a lot from the mods done by proton car owners huh?

rgds,
-brad-

Agreed man...an absolute RIPPP OFFFFF... till now just don;t understand why can't our "PROUD M'SIA BABY" make some improvements ... INNOVATION .. time to wake UP !!!

Yup. Backward Engineering for sure. Then again apparently they want to sell 1000 units per year. Definitely for the public market.

Originally posted by seb@Dec 27 2005, 10:47 PM
Yup. Backward Engineering for sure. Then again apparently they want to sell 1000 units per year. Definitely for the public market.
what???
they plan to sell 1000 units a year?
given a choice,i would rather just get the perdana as it cheaper too(correct me if i'm wrong).....

Here we go again, why can't Proton learn it's lesson.

Proton Saga Limo...FLOP!

Proton Wira Limo...FLOP!

Perdana Limo...FLOP!

Waja Limo... I REST MY CASE!

All the GLCs will be forced to buy this. Hence the 1000 units is easily achievable. :rolleyes:

how come the 30cm or so extra metal costs 60+k ??? I can think of so many other ways to improve my ride with $60k :D

put that v6 in standard waja, strengthened the suspension (esp the absorber), put in that steptronic gearbox from Savvy and sell it for 85K.

That is what I am hoping they would do.

Wonder if this is new project or relics from the TM era. If this is new, things are not getting better.

WHY, WHY, WHY oh Proton WHY!!!??? Do you want to die? All that effort and energy could have been put into making a Waja update. And the Waja seriously needs an update. Looking at the Chansellor it is clear that the Waja will not receive an update anytime soon. How long do you intend to make Wajas? 15 years? 20 years?

Proton never learns. Guys, we are witnesses to Protons demise. We are looking at how Proton is going to die. The only question that remains is when?

chancellor my bottom.......

what are they thinking? who is the traget market for this LIMO WAJA????? Aiyoooo. tell you what, tell proton to kick all marketing people and replace them with monkeys or gerbils. end result...SAME!

this shows that proton is run by a bunch of marketing people that have no idea what people wants... to stop proton from dying, research the market....what do people want in a car? and get the engineer to built the car..

why is perodua better? cars not sportier, not bigger. but it is what people want, better quality, comfy ride etc etc

ps who really wanna drive AMT to go to pasar??? or better auto right?

Originally posted by jeffreyewe@Dec 28 2005, 12:03 PM
Here we go again, why can't Proton learn it's lesson.

Proton Saga Limo...FLOP!

Proton Wira Limo...FLOP!

Perdana Limo...FLOP!

Waja Limo... I REST MY CASE!
how abt...

Proton Savvy Limo? :D

Proton Gen.2 Limo? :D

:rofl: :rofl:

Proton and especially the WAJA is a total disgrace to the nation and the laughing stock of the automobile manufacturing world!! :rofl:

The Waja was a good car when it was introduced apart from the QC issues. But it's old and needs an update. Proton can do it but they're not. They're stretching it instead. Pity the fools!

Originally posted by BMW9700@Dec 28 2005, 05:08 AM
Proton and especially the WAJA is a total disgrace to the nation and the laughing stock of the automobile manufacturing world!! :rofl:
as much as i agree wif u on that, but the general public is still buying Wajas.

i think the Waja is a pretty good platform..if only they'd screw the dashboard on better..
the Chancellor on the other hand in a waste of time,resource and manhours..it will also damage Proton's reputation among ordinary malaysians.
Proton is digging its own grave.

Top Bottom