Problem picking up speed by launch

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

dunkdie

Club Guest
Hi all,my 320i tends to stall whenever I tried to accelerate from a still position (idle engine RPM). Usually this happened when I tried to squeeze in a busy roundabout. My get-around for this problem is using DS instead of D (my car is an auto).However this problem wont happen if I stepped on the pedal lightly and let the car gain speed slowly.I'm asking if anyone here experienced the same problem before. My trip to the dealership before had been frustrating since they said no fault code was found.My guess would be the camshaft position sensor based on my readings, but it doesnt matter much since Im a noob in this field anyway and reading alone wont help much. :(I hope that anyone that has even the slightest clue to help me out here, so maybe I can explain better next time I'm bringing my car for a fix.Mucha gracias in advanced.dunkdie

Thanks kimi yap for the suggestion. I have a habit of mixing RON 97 and 95 (due to the fuel cost) and I had no problem with it for the last 2 years. Maybe anything about the mechanical or maybe electronic parts?

Thanks AiRBooM. Been doing some research about the product as well :) Might give a try if I can find a reasonable price to that little wonder :)

Top Bottom