pre-reg 320d. Good buy?

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
Well Bro Platinum since I was only offered at 209k for a 2011 car and despite all price negotiation had proven futile plus reading comments from fellow brethrens here I realized it was jus too expensive and I will face more loss of depreciation in future,decided that since F30 has the same engine n performance more or less it's still a new model n it's gonna be around for next 5 years,y not?test drove the Audi A4 1.8T with 170hp n 320 torque but I hate myself being poisoned by the Beemer torque monster n it's priced 239k without insurance,more in the range of the coming 320i,lots of Malaysians still afraid of diesel cars n advised me to think carefully but I'm just hoping by 2014(as indicated by govt)hopefully the diesel quality will improve and more diesel cars on the road to get better value in the future,meanwhile I think illyhrow caution to the wind and enjoy myself with a very addictive car!Bro Platinum I have pm you so waiting for your reply

actually im not become a beemer yet, if u ask me which model i think newest is better if the cost no prob, but for me i go for e90 bcoz im quite dislike with designed of display(sat.nat /idrive) in F30..
Platinum;771530 said:
I love the 380Nm torque. Plus fuel economy.
320d was not my first choice initially. But since the last batch has equipped with I-drive Navi etc. Also I like the M-Sports version.

I still cannot make up my mind on which model to go for. Just found one 2011 320d at AB selling 19xk. Good price? Or should take the Pre-reg F30?

Top Bottom