pre-reg 320d. Good buy?

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
Wolfdire;771082 said:
It's a demo car I found out so I have asked for further discount pre registered 0 mileage selling for 230k!might as well get the F30 pre reg later but just love the M sports kit..haiz dilemma!!

Demo car that people tekan and they wanna sell at 210K????!! Its full of BS la. F30 pre-reg will not be so soon. A long way more to go.

Bro then what would u say a good price for this car?appreciate your view cos 0 mileage for 5 years BSRI at 227 n 3 years BSRI at 222k

BSRI also not actual warranty just that if they can repair would repair but if parts really kaput still gotta pay from own pocket question is whether the 2 years BSRI is worth 5k?

Wolf ... 3 years BSRI is enuff for me. I did not opt for 5 because I would prob be modding things like brakes, suspension etc after the warranty runs out. So the extra BSRI is useless for me. I mean, buy 5 years BSRI then after 2 years you got say Brembos. So it depends on what you want to do. If you going to keep the car stock, well why not 5 years BSRI?

If its a pre-reg car from AB etc, you cannot really push it that much lower. It may go down a bit more later on if they can't move the car at all. So its a game. Wait for it to be lower or wait then no more car to purchase ...

Thanks bro tiIancI appreciate your views guess just have to bite the bullet n make a decision,maybe play dare with them ha ha,bro Im much older then you young hot bloods here just a stock car is more then enuff so I think 5 years BSRI would suit me fine,as for resale value will worry about it when the time comes...wish me luck in my poker game ha ha

Wolfman ... GAMBATE!!! After you buy dy need to do some add ons ok ... some that will make the car feel much better. :)

tIANcI;771159 said:
Wolfman ... GAMBATE!!! After you buy dy need to do some add ons ok ... some that will make the car feel much better. :)
or get a pre-owned with the add-ons already done ;P

tIANcI;771084 said:
Demo car that people tekan and they wanna sell at 210K????!! Its full of BS la. F30 pre-reg will not be so soon. A long way more to go.

i thought wait for another 2 months, should have pre-reg F30, as they need to clear those 2012 stock ?? (is a normal practise for BMW, rite?? )

They sold a demo F30 320d for 225k, a pre reg 328i 270k

220k for a 7 years old design E90? No way!

siuloong85;771303 said:
They sold a demo F30 320d for 225k, a pre reg 328i 270k

220k for a 7 years old design E90? No way!

which dealer starts selling pre-reg 328i so fast? mind to share?

I was in BSC last week, wearnes got a road show there.

270k for 328i and 225k for 320d.

E90 320D 2012 demo worth nothin more than 200k, I rather take F30 320D for 225k instead of paying 225k for a very old E90.

i would suggest you to go for F30. The twinpowder engine is simply just too fun to drive. So in love with the Sport mode.
I got mine from quill, and no waiting period ;)

Nmr Nik Soh;771370 said:
hi Bro Platinum..i'm just curious why u choose 'D' for your 1st choice??

I love the 380Nm torque. Plus fuel economy.
320d was not my first choice initially. But since the last batch has equipped with I-drive Navi etc. Also I like the M-Sports version.

I still cannot make up my mind on which model to go for. Just found one 2011 320d at AB selling 19xk. Good price? Or should take the Pre-reg F30?

Bro Platinum which AB you're we're offered I think the E90 2011 should be about 185k to 190k,I was offered one 2011 demo car for 209k but realized too high,decided to wait for the F30 pre reg seeing its almost end of the year...keeping fingers cross for a good deal

Bro Wolfdire is right, got mine demo at 190k free Llumnar4 tint with certs, 5 yrs BSRI fro Quill Pj, look for Elizabeth!

AB Glenmarie offered me that unit.

Bro Scissorshand, you bought the 320d also? I thought you said you got the 323i at RM196k?

Bro Wolfdire. What makes you change your mind to F30 other than the price?

Top Bottom