pre-reg 320d. Good buy?

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

Platinum

Club Guest
Dear all, Finally got myself ready to own my first conti. Been searching around for quite some time. Finally have placed a booking for an E90 320d '12 (pre-reg w/ 0 mileage)

If you are getting the car with a 5 year BSRI then it is an excellent value. Go buy it and join the happy and merry Diesel gang :4:

At RM 220k why not go for F30 320d. At 248k SKD version, It's a new model minus the M sport package only.
My experience buying a past model at higher price will suffer most in depreciation.

Only difference between the F30 and the E90 is that the E90 M Sport pre reg will come with a lot more goodies in terms of the M-Sport package, Sat Nav, 10" screen.

Hi, if not mistaken the new f30 320d has a long waiting period~ about 3 months. If u dont't mind the waiting period, it"ll be better to get the new model.
I actually got myself a pre-reg 2012 e90 323i for rm225k last month.
AB told me that they finish their e90 320d old stock. Do you mind telling us which AD is selling the 320d pre-reg?

220k for an old model car is a rip off in my opinion. Why? I bought my e90 320d when it just came out a few months and got more or less the same price. Personally I would go for the f30, better value and lower depreciation. An e90 320d if driven off the lot would immediately only fetch well below 180k i think. We are already paying silly money for the car, so best get the best value deal.

Other branches also told me the same. But I found it at BPS Glenmarie.
323i at RM225k ? I thought they're now selling at 210k? Wonder if the price for pre-reg 320d will drop again?

Platinum;769130 said:
Wonder if the price for pre-reg 320d will drop again?

Price will not drop because the car will disappear if you hesitate :wink:

Old model or not, the car is still great and with M-Sport together with added electronic gizmos, has better value than the F30 we have now.

Well u could try bargaining, bought mine Mac 2012 E90 323i at RM196 from Quill last month. So thats approx 80k discount from new pricelist. Perhaps u can bargain harder or check with Elizabeth from Quill PJ.

Yes,TBH 220k is a bit steep.try push for further discount or just wait for a prereg F30 320d..price going to be in the similar region..

Thanks for the replies. Yea will try to push for more discount.
I prefer a full specs BMW. The F30 is abit too plain to me. I consider F30 is because it's a newer model and the selling price is very close to the one that I've booked.

RM196k for a 2012 323i? What a good bargain. Is it a pre-reg? I called to their showroom (Quill PJ) but was told that all the 320 are sold.
Maybe I should drop by and check with them.

Usually will it come with free tinting? How much would it cost if they don't give it free?

Nothing beats the m-sports package and the GPS...the E90 is definitely better than the bare basic F30.
But this is just my personal opinion

Ski_bunny;769254 said:
Nothing beats the m-sports package and the GPS...the E90 is definitely better than the bare basic F30.
But this is just my personal opinion

Agreed, that's why I bought the E90 MSport model...!!

Scissorshand;769207 said:
Well u could try bargaining, bought mine Mac 2012 E90 323i at RM196 from Quill last month. So thats approx 80k discount from new pricelist. Perhaps u can bargain harder or check with Elizabeth from Quill PJ.

That's an excellent deal... ;D

M-sport + full feature is definitely the best choice...the new f30 looks good but the driving feel not as good as e90...anyway if you get a D you won't regret...just my 2 cents

mikey ... E90 325 can scream to 7k RPM :)

Jcjames ... When you getting ARBs? You gonna love it!

Scissorshand;769207 said:

I believe you bought the demo car with 10K mileage.
Normally pre-reg are virgin cars with 0 mileage unless you count the 10-50 km mileage for jpj inspection etc.

My simple anology:
New car (retail price)- virgin married to first love bf.
Pre reg(10-20% off retail price)- virgin dumped at the wedding altar but married to 2nd boyfrend later

considering a pre owned 6k 2011 car at 210k comes with 5 years BSRI what do you guys think,is it an ok deal?

Wolfdire;770917 said:
considering a pre owned 6k 2011 car at 210k comes with 5 years BSRI what do you guys think,is it an ok deal?

Pre-owned? Or you mean pre-registered? If pre-owned as in someone has owned it and driven it, eg SC demo/trade in, then 210k is a nonsense deal. Any car, once registered will easily lose 20%. What you say sounds like a demo car or SC courtesy/company car. BSRI is nothing great compared with warranty. It seems that they are using the BSRI as an enticing package.

It's a demo car I found out so I have asked for further discount pre registered 0 mileage selling for 230k!might as well get the F30 pre reg later but just love the M sports kit..haiz dilemma!!

Top Bottom